Hermès Petit H

Well to be fair there are some horses who command quite a bit more than even 130k as a purchase price. My two girls (mom and daughter) were not that much by any stretch. My mare is the mom to my 10 month old filly. Breeding the filly was quite costly.

But still even at over $850.00 a month for board, vet care, etc - it would take me quite awhile to come close to Marley's purchase price. And Marley definitely would give such sweet kisses as my girls do. :smile:

View attachment 3644187

Your girls are gorgeous!! :heart: Thanks for sharing!!

Reactions: lovetheduns
Your girls are gorgeous!! :heart: Thanks for sharing!!

Thank you! The little one is going away to "boarding school" for about 90-120 days on Saturday so I am so nervous and stressed. She is still not weaned and her mom is just not doing any kind of discipline so she needs some experiences with other horses and some professional training.

Thank you! The little one is going away to "boarding school" for about 90-120 days on Saturday so I am so nervous and stressed. She is still not weaned and her mom is just not doing any kind of discipline so she needs some experiences with other horses and some professional training.
I guess it is like sending a kid to a school where they can learn more stuff and get to practice how to get along with others. 90-120 days sounds like a long period time, I hope she will do well.

Reactions: lovetheduns
Back to the topic, I got the new petit H bracelet in silk when it popped up on the UK Hermes website.
It has a snap closure with silver tone buttons. I can't wait to wear it when the weather gets warmer.
View attachment 3644241
Thanks for letting me share :smile:

So pretty! When you are ready, can we have some modeling shots? Been thinking about these bracelets

Reactions: Amka and clydekiwi
Back to the topic, I got the new petit H bracelet in silk when it popped up on the UK Hermes website.
It has a snap closure with silver tone buttons. I can't wait to wear it when the weather gets warmer.
View attachment 3644241
Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Thanks for posting, Amka! I have not seen this yet in the US. It's very pretty and I like the closure.

Reactions: Amka
I received an e-mail from Hermès with the following image:

View attachment 3653216
:smile: And the following information:
Petit h arriva a Roma…
Hermès ti invita a scoprire le creazioni Petit h
Visita il nuovo pop-up store di Roma in Via Condotti 67
30 marzo - 1 luglio 2017
10:30 – 18:30
Wish I have access to this. Too far for me to fly lol. Will you be going? Here are the charms I saw from IG reseller.
Screenshot_2017-04-01-21-37-33.png Screenshot_2017-04-01-21-37-37.png Screenshot_2017-04-01-21-37-40.png

Last edited: