Hermes Paris sale 2008

Diva, I can only speak for my experience at the NY sales, never having been to a sale elsewhere. At those, credit cards are accepted though debit cards are NOT. You have to check your bag (and I mean purse) at a bag check so don't bring anything good that you don't want scratched up. There are no Birkins or Kellys at these sales anyway, so being ready to buy one or not, isn't a problem :P You are definitely on the right track if you're looking for small accessories or scarves! They're chock full of those items, and often in hard to find colors. In my experience at the NY sale, they restock the sale floor many times, almost constantly. So if you go twice, even in the same day, you'll see different things as you make the rounds.
Hope this helps!

Awwww.... thanks for the feedback, Cynthia... with my luck, I've probably missed the NY sale already, n'est ce pas? :rolleyes:

Awwww.... thanks for the feedback, Cynthia... with my luck, I've probably missed the NY sale already, n'est ce pas? :rolleyes:

Actually there should be another one in Jan or Feb, I think?? Not totally sure, I've been out of the sale loop for a couple of years and it seems like they change the info all the time, LOL. If you continue to hang out with us here on the forum, though, the info will come out when it's drawing near.

Porte Maillot is to the west of Paris, looks about a 10 minute walk from the Arc de Triomphe. The P M metro stop is on metro line 1 (direction La Defence) and shares with RER line C, *squinting at my guide book*

The Palais de Congres looks huge, anyone have any idea where to go once you're there?

Does anyone know what time they start?

I will most likely be over there for it. if anybody else is, feel free to PM me and we can storm the macaroon place afterwards:love:

Great ! I'll be there...I remember, long ago, very long ago...I bought some silk for my mother , some gloves, etc...when I was a student in Paris. Never went back at a sale, but I was looking forward for this one:yes:

Actually there should be another one in Jan or Feb, I think?? Not totally sure, I've been out of the sale loop for a couple of years and it seems like they change the info all the time, LOL. If you continue to hang out with us here on the forum, though, the info will come out when it's drawing near.

Yes, Cynthia.. I'm hanging and learning! I'm an educated shopper!

Does anyone recall if they accept cash (Euro) at the Paris sale? I know it sounds strange, but the few sales I have attended in the US have been CC-only and I want to show up prepared!!

TIA