Hermès Palo Alto

Most Hermes are closed Sundays. I think Vegas and NY are exceptions. Also when most malls are open till 9, H closes by 6 almost everywhere. Also yesterday I went to my store here locally and they were supposed to open at 10 like usual and they had a 20 minute "meeting" so I just had to stand outside their doors till they were ready. That has happened before too... so I think they are a wee bit flexible with their hours. ;)

Love this store already...and just visited it for the first time yesterday. The space is beautiful with tons of light. They have so much stuff right now...it puts other stores to shame. Nice, friendly staff. Busy but still get personalized service... I think this store is a winner and Hermes will be wondering why they didn't open one in South Bay sooner...

(little segue into a reveal to come !)

Love this store already...and just visited it for the first time yesterday. The space is beautiful with tons of light. They have so much stuff right now...it puts other stores to shame. Nice, friendly staff. Busy but still get personalized service... I think this store is a winner and Hermes will be wondering why they didn't open one in South Bay sooner...

(little segue into a reveal to come !)
I love it too!