Hermes Overseas Order Question / Best USA Boutique?

Is there any way to purchase a bag online from overseas and ship to a US address? The US website doesn't have what I want. Also, I noticed the price is significantly cheaper. Has anyone been able to do this? Switzerland has the exact bag I want, but it is requiring me to type in my address before purchasing so I don't know how to proceed.

Is there any way to purchase a bag online from overseas and ship to a US address? The US website doesn't have what I want. Also, I noticed the price is significantly cheaper. Has anyone been able to do this? Switzerland has the exact bag I want, but it is requiring me to type in my address before purchasing so I don't know how to proceed.
Both the billing and shipping address must be local to the country of purchase. Other than a local friend or perhaps a personal shopper...no.

I was also coming into the thread to suggest using a parcel forwarding service. I have used Colis Expat (French based) and Skypax. Most services will give you the option of either directly forwarding on the item without removing it from its original packaging (clearly preferable) or repackaging to reduce volume and shipping price. In both cases, I would be mindful that there is always risk given the cost of an Hermes bag.

Also be mindful that duties on shipped goods are generally higher than if you hand carry into the US. The last time I shipped a leather item from Hermès to the US (it was shipped directly from the George V boutique) I was charged 20% duty. Fortunately it was a wallet not a bag! I was told this is standard for leather items from France. That said, that's the most I have EVER been charged in duties on anything shipped from anywhere. 10% is much more common - for instance on bags shipped from Japanese resellers.