Hermes "Mosaique au 24" Handbag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Unfortunately, it does not, but I feel if it did, it would change the clean lines and feel of the bag. Here are some pics!

IMG_6887.JPG IMG_6886.JPG

2. Sure thing. It was hard to get a good pic without having to stretch the bag too much. The front and back section both have a flush inner pocket and then there's a center slot to put credit cards etc...

The picture doesn't do justice and makes it look narrow, but it's quite roomy and will hold all my essentials for a night out and quick daily errands!

IMG_6888.JPG

3. May I ask the price, if you don’t mind? Thank you and congrats!

4. Of course I don't mind! 6000 euros (compared to the $8150 US price...I believe...read in an article I think...) Another reason i'm so happy. LOL

5. Love this!!!

6. Thank you.

7. thank you so much dear! xoxo

8. Cant wait to see the real thing from my home store
    I believe they yet to receive this

9. A few official photos via H.com

Mosaique au 24 - 21 bag
    €6,500
    Bag in grained Monsieur calfskin with one pocket, two compartments and palladium plated hardware
    Dimensions: L 21 x H 18.5 x D 6.5 cm
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. very cool bag! congrats!

11. Was briefly on H.com last night in ghw...gorgeous model

azukitea likes this.
  12. #42 Jan 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    Tempted but only if I didn’t have a black Constance already :smartass:

De sac likes this.

13. I was just going to edit my post to add that I love this as an alternative to the Constance! So understandable to be reasonable

DDCHA, loves and azukitea like this.
  14. What a beauty!! That ghw adds such an edgy drama!! Congrats. [emoji1319][emoji1319]