Hermes Lifetime Wish List First Draft

Kittenhead

O.G.
Jan 17, 2007
So, here is my first draft of my lifetime wish list. I wear tons of black and red, and then occasionally wear saturated pinks and plums and pale blues. My favorite clothing items are jeans and a mix of new and vintage Chanel skirts, sweaters and suits.

I am a recent convert. Would love advice on material, size and color. I am placing them in order of acquisition.

I have a Black 37 cm Bolide in Calf Leather with Gold Hardware and this will be my main bag for many, many years.

Wallet in the next year or two. Needs to be a very special color in leather that will wear well. I love the look of Lizard in Petrol Bleu, or a fuchsia. Must also be easy to open and close.

A summer bag, either a 37 Bolide in Blanc or Etoupe or a two-toned canvas and leather Kelly.

Plume, one of the smaller sizes in some outrageous color combo. I would like to buy this in Paris and get something that you can’t get in NYC. I want to be surprised and delighted by colors that are beyond my imagination.

A Kelly in Rouge Moyen. This will be a bag that I wear when I am dressed in all black, so needs to be in an every day, ok-to-get-rained-on material. If I like the 37 Bolide, what size should this be?

Bolide Black 37 cm Bolide in Alligator with Gold Hardware. This will be for some big b-day ending in a zero.

Various Vintage finds as they come up, especially Malette, Pullman and Kelly bags.

hehe this will be fun :biggrin:

First (sometime in April):
- 31cm Trim in Orange, Turquoise, or Rose Shocking, in Chevre.

Second (end of this year):
- 30 or 31cm Rose Shocking Bolide w/PH in chevre or togo

Third (out of college/stable job):
- 31cm Bolide in Blue Jean Togo or Turquoise Chevre

Fourth (my first evening bag, by the time I'm 25-26):
- 25cm Kelly in Cognac or Havanne Croc or Mauve Lizard (they have this, the 25cm Kelly ML, at the Charlotte store, and it is TDF!)

Fifth (my first Kelly, around 27-28:
- 31cm in something fun! I think Fuschia Croc :biggrin: maybe with Gold Hardware!!! This is my dream Kelly, so crazy!!!

Sixth (reasonable Kelly, around 28-30):
- 31cm in either Blue Roi Croc or Blanc Clemence, either w/PH

Seventh (first Birkin!!!):
- No clue haha

Presumably, by the time I reach the Birkin, I'll be in my 30's. Maybe later, haha :biggrin:

A girl can dream! :angel: A lot!!! :biggrin:

And now here's the list in which I'm NOT dreaming!! :biggrin:

First (sometime in April):
- 31cm Trim in Orange, Turquoise, or Rose Shocking, in Chevre.

Second (end of this year):
- 30 or 31cm Rose Shocking Bolide w/PH in chevre or togo

Third (out of college/stable job):
- 31cm Bolide in Blue Jean Togo or Turquoise Chevre

Fourth (my first evening bag, by the time I'm 25-26):
-
25cm Kelly in Mauve Lizard

Fifth (my first large Kelly, around 27-28:
-
31cm Orange or Framboise Chevre, maybe ostrich if I actually start to like it by then >_>

Sixth (reasonable Kelly, around 28-30):
- 31cm Kelly in Vert Amande Chevre

Anything after that is in the *wishes and dreams* category :biggrin: