Hermes Kelly Wallet TO-GO

I use my Farandole long necklace as a chain for my Kelly wallet.

Thanks for your reply! I also have the Farandole necklace 160cm, but was wondering about an actual strap attachment, since it can be tricky opening and closing with the necklace. I feel as thought I might drop the wallet when opening with the necklace as a strap.

Thanks for your reply! I also have the Farandole necklace 160cm, but was wondering about an actual strap attachment, since it can be tricky opening and closing with the necklace. I feel as thought I might drop the wallet when opening with the necklace as a strap.

I wonder if you could order a long, closed leather loop and thread the wallet through it? I am guessing there isn’t a way to secure the loop to the wallet though.

I wonder if you could order a long, closed leather loop and thread the wallet through it? I am guessing there isn’t a way to secure the loop to the wallet though.
One of the youtubers I watch, purseonfleek, shares how she turned a Constance wallet into a Constance wallet to go with some insert and attachable straps that she bought from HK.

I originally was holding out for Rose Confetti, but my SA surprised me today with a Verso version in Vert Criquet and Bleu Brume. I immediately said yes :P
I found this comparison video between Kelly wtg and Chanel woc on YouTube and it’s been so helpful for me :smile:

I tried to attach some screen shots but it’s going all over the place in the text in this post, so maybe I’ll post it in a separate post.

The key deciding factor for me is the detachable strap and it’s length. The model in the video is 5”4 and I’m shorter but it looks like I can wear it on a single shoulder sling too.

I hope the kelly wtg fits into smaller bags like a B25 or lindy 26 if I use it as a true wallet though. I think it can’t fit into a K25.

It doesn’t fit in any of my k25 bags - both Retourne and sellier. Because the strap is detachable you can also adjust the strap by criss crossing it and it’ll become shorter. I personally find the strap length perfect for both sling and shoulder and I’m 5ft 3. But I tend to sling more than shoulder because it’s so small and light and unless you’re carrying something that weighs a ton inside, the strap will likely slip off your shoulder as you move like any other small bags unless the strap is made with a chain. If you own a mini c too, the strap length for wtg is the same as a mini c single strap length as a reference guide.

Here’s another modelling photo of the kelly wtg.

thank you so much to everyone who posted modelling pictures! stunning! I found these - any more please do share. and thank you @Meta for pointing me roughly in the right direction.. I love to see how a bag or a wallet is used, as for me that is the deal breaker. I try to only buy things to use often. Here we are still pretty much under lockdown, opportunities to see real life bags, are few and far between. though this looks very much like a model to withstand the lockdown test...

thank you so much to everyone who posted modelling pictures! stunning! I found these - any more please do share. and thank you @Meta for pointing me roughly in the right direction.. I love to see how a bag or a wallet is used, as for me that is the deal breaker. I try to only buy things to use often. Here we are still pretty much under lockdown, opportunities to see real life bags, are few and far between. though this looks very much like a model to withstand the lockdown test...
There's 2 more members who shared their mod shots (page 9 and 10 respectively). ;)

Reactions: ladysarah
Hi everyone! Has anyone seen or been offered Kelly to go touch? My home store ordered a Mykonos with Blue Zellige croc Kelly to go touch and my SA has put my name down as the first person for it when it arrives. She did say it may not arrive til end of this year or next year. I have only seen one other touch in this thread but just curious if anyone came across a touch recently? Thank you so much!

Hoping you ladies can help here - I'm 100% decided on getting a Kelly WTG and my SA offered to put my name down for one the store ordered which is my dream colour (pink) but not my dream hardware (gold). Should I tell her to put my name down because my dream combo may never come? Or wait until it does?

If this were a Kelly bag, I'd take it with the wrong hardware because it's hard enough to come by an offer in the right colours and specs...

But if this were a Kelly bracelet, I'd hold out until the right hardware came along...

Just don't have a sense on how widely available the Kelly wallet to go is, and how much more will become available!

Please let me know your thoughts x

Has anyone in the US been able to obtain a Kelly To Go recently?? If so, when and where? I've been trying to get one at my local Hermes for months but am told none of come in.