Hermes Kelly Wallet TO-GO

I Love Hermes

Dreaming of my orange tree...
Apr 3, 2016
Canada
Blessed to get offered the Kelly to go: Rose Confetti in Epsom with silver hardware and Black in Mysore with gold hardware. I think stores are getting more stocking in as I seen more wallets available now and not crazy waiting list as Mini Lindy
Both are beautiful! Congrats dear!:heart:

Reactions: fatcat2523

fatcat2523

Addicted to H
O.G.
Dec 5, 2009
H world
How does you store your wallet to go? Do you take the strap every time for storage? I am thinking to keep it on to avoid the hole to be lose.

Merkey

Jan 18, 2009
London
How does you store your wallet to go? Do you take the strap every time for storage? I am thinking to keep it on to avoid the hole to be lose.
I was wondering the same thing. The box is pretty small and I don’t want my strap to get smushed but when I tried to remove it, it was pretty difficult to take off because the place where the button/strap connect is tight!

Reactions: fatcat2523

anothercathy

May 12, 2015
I was offered a rose confetti in Hawaii while traveling. H store didn’t have any Kelly to go when I first checked. But I got lucky and got a call from my SA 2 days later. I was looking for a more natural color but this one is cute too. I’m glad I made the right decision to purchase it. So happy! 4373783B-7C4A-4F9C-8E24-0991DABFCDA7.jpeg

Natnatluvs

May 1, 2015
Hi,
Does anyone know if the black kelly to go wallet with gold hardware ever have Stamp D code (2019)? I saw that a few popular online resellers are selling the to go wallet that have Stamp D code. Really want to check authenticity.

Thank you ☺

Feb 12, 2013
Does anyone know if there is a way to convert existing Kelly Long wallets to become Kelly To Go’s? I have several Kelly Long wallets, but do not use them anymore. I use card holders now.