Hermes Kelly Blind Stamp missing Circle?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ever seen a Hermes Kelly blind stamp with missing the circle/square? I just purchased this Kelly for personal use from eBay and it comes with CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY from bababebi. I don't doubt her but I have other vintage Hermes but have never seen one with missing circle in the blind stamp like this one-missing circle for the V blind stamp.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282047306466

Thank you very much for any input.

Chanda

2. Looks very nice for 1992, you might take It to H spa anyway so they might tell you more. V without circle might be 1966 but then it wouldn't have the strap I suppose and sellers confirms 1992. You might ask Bababebi if this happens often, it's interesting!

3. Thank you, Pourquoipas. Yeah that is very uncommon to see a missing circle and Bababebi confirmed that is 1992 but she didn't offer any other explanations. She was not very helpful with the details, just stated that refer to her certificate. I will take it to H spa but just curious to see if any H lover has seen this before.

4. So I asked Bababebi one question, have she seen this before, the missing circle? And she wants me to pay $60 for the service before she answers it. The seller already paid for the certificate of authenticity for the same item from her! WOW!

5. Thanks for your post; we don't comment on what makes a bag authentic or not, which includes craftsman's stamps as this info can make counterfeiters' work easier.

Closing this; thanks for your understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.