Herme's Kelly - Birkin what would u vote for?

What would you go for, for your 1st hermes?

• a kelly?

• a birkin?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say Birkin. It's a more casual, wear-with-everything sort of bag. But the Kelly is beautiful, too...just not so much my style. Also, the Birkin is available in larger sizes.

I think either one would be great for your first bag, but I voted for a Birkin. However, they are much harder to obtain, so if you get your hands on a Kelly, it would be just as good!!

I voted Kelly because to me the Kelly is the ultimate Hermes Bag, ladylike and elegant (I aspire to be both of these things but most of the time fall short). The Birkin is beautiful too but more relaxed and casual. You might also want to look at the Bolide.

Both! :lol: :P
But if I had to choose, I would get a Birkin first because it is versatile and so functional. And since it is more expensive of the two, and usually harder to get, I would try to get a birkin first. Keep us posted!!!:flowers:

Birkin is MUCH harder to get. Almost every store has at least one or two Kellys. I saw one store had six Kellys at one time! But it is close to impossible to see a Birkin on the shelf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You very rarely see Birkin on the shelf once in a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.