Hermes Kelly 32 Advice (Would like to buy pre-owned)

there are kellys available in the marketplace... take your time in finding the
right one...you may have to be spending more time on the computer looking
for it, but the agony is definitely worth the ecstacy of having the KELLY!!!

Dear OP, I have purchased 2 pre-owned Kellys from Duet in Livingston, NJ. First, a Caramel 28cm Chevre de Coromandel for $2100 (it had a few scratches) 3 years ago (V in circle). The second, recently, a 28cm Rouge H Box calf, in pristine condition (J in circle), $4000. You can find excellent pre-owned Kellys, but the ebay folks seem to charge more than brick-and-mortar second hand sellers. 32cm seem to be more popular, but I find that I can fit most of my items, including IPhone, wallet, and keys in the 28cm.
Good luck finding your beauty :smile:

Be careful with buying these off ebay or anywhere you don't trust. My relative went to China for the summer and found that there are fake Hermes that cost like 3-5 grand and look so real that you can take it to the Hermes store to get it cleaned and they wouldn't notice, and when authenticated people claim it to be real. So I highly suggest not from ebay because you never know!

Be careful with buying these off ebay or anywhere you don't trust. My relative went to China for the summer and found that there are fake Hermes that cost like 3-5 grand and look so real that you can take it to the Hermes store to get it cleaned and they wouldn't notice, and when authenticated people claim it to be real. So I highly suggest not from ebay because you never know!

Oh wow, so, so scary, thanks so much.

Question though, your relative took one to an Hermes boutique, and they thought it was real?

Oh wow, so, so scary, thanks so much.

Question though, your relative took one to an Hermes boutique, and they thought it was real?

Oh no no lol, they were trying to sell it to her along with a bunch of other replicas, and they told her that they tried it themselves and Hermes accepted it in for cleaning :o I have no clue if they are telling the truth or just trying to get her to buy it.. but I can believe it ... it is scary if you think about it, who would even want to pay thousands of dollars for a replica!

She was also telling me that now they are starting to make replica bags with real leather, apparently they layer it so there is 1 layer of cheap leather so it has the smell of leather.. Im not sure if they already have been doing that but I cant believe how ridiculous it is.