Hermes Replacement Bag Straps

I am so happy to be able to post my new strap.
In January I purchased my 1923 Bolide (Blue Indigo) and fell in love with the minimalistic style. However there were times I wished I could dress it up with a colourful strap. Although I own several Fendi "Strap You" straps, I really wanted an Hermes strap. My boutique only had 105cm, but I don't wear bags this big as crossbody and only wanted an 85cm length, as a shoulder strap or as a decorative strap. With the warmer weather, I really craved a colourful strap even more.

I searched the H.com website (Canada) for months until I finally found this strap. It was a long journey as I needed GHW and 85cm. The Canadian website was limited in this combo so I am so happy to find what I was looking for!!!

I am already enjoying my bolide so much more, and even prefer this bag now over my Kelly (strangely I don't like this shoulder strap with my Kelly (black/GHW) , but I am also someone that likes to hand-hold my Kelly without any strap attached.
View attachment 4071176
I love it! Congrats on finally finding the specs you were looking for.

Reactions: Coconuts40
In January I purchased my 1923 Bolide (Blue Indigo) and fell in love with the minimalistic style. However there were times I wished I could dress it up with a colourful strap. Although I own several Fendi "Strap You" straps, I really wanted an Hermes strap. My boutique only had 105cm, but I don't wear bags this big as crossbody and only wanted an 85cm length, as a shoulder strap or as a decorative strap. With the warmer weather, I really craved a colourful strap even more.

I searched the H.com website (Canada) for months until I finally found this strap. It was a long journey as I needed GHW and 85cm. The Canadian website was limited in this combo so I am so happy to find what I was looking for!!!

I am already enjoying my bolide so much more, and even prefer this bag now over my Kelly (strangely I don't like this shoulder strap with my Kelly (black/GHW) , but I am also someone that likes to hand-hold my Kelly without any strap attached.
View attachment 4071176
I love this look! Persistence pays off and so happy for you that you finally found the combo you were looking for. I can see the colors in your strap working for other bags in so many other colors. What a great buy!!

View attachment 4071176

Beautiful way to dress your bolide.

Hi all - just got a call from my SA that the Picotin 22 I had requested came in! I’m going to pick it up this weekend. Does anyone know if the Picotin is compatible with straps? I would love to wear it hamdsfree if it is!