Hermes in Vancouver, B.C.

No, I did not include any bags, nor SLGs, but I did include belts, other leather homeware and leather shoes.
I don't think I have a definitive pre spend for bags at this point, it was just the amount up till the point I got offered the second Picotin. And I haven't been counting pre spend for bags, I've been just buying what I love and have use for, like furniture, light fixtures and my jewelry purchases have always been pavé, so the spending would be a little high
Ah I see! I agree that as long as you are buying what you love and will use, there's no reason to count the prespend..the bonus will be the amazing bag offers you got along the way! It's a win-win for you and your SA. Can't wait to hear about your future offers in 2023 :smile:

Curious to know what you were offered last year and if you have any other items on your wish list. Really appreciate your transparency:smile:
My Vancouver sa offered me 2 Picotin, a K25, a B25, an Evelyne tpm, I turned down a mini Kelly, a B25 in ostrich, and another B25 in Alligator.
I only wanted size 25 for K and B, and I wasn't willing to compromise, so my sa never offered me larger size "fillers".

As I was new to Hermès, I wanted to collect all the classic in neutral colors in Togo first, so this year I'll be doing the same :yes:

Reactions: rn888
Ah I see! I agree that as long as you are buying what you love and will use, there's no reason to count the prespend..the bonus will be the amazing bag offers you got along the way! It's a win-win for you and your SA. Can't wait to hear about your future offers in 2023 :smile:
Yes, that's exactly how I view Hermès shopping, also I think I'd be just as happy rocking other cute bags from other houses. So I never pressured my sa nor my own psych, and it has been a very relaxed, and "easy" experience so far

It'll be size 25 in more neutral colors, I'm boring :biggrin: maybe some colorful Evelyne and Picotin or In the Loop bags

Reactions: PrincessVV
Amazing!! To hear you’ve experienced and excellent time with Hermes Vancouver boutique

With $140K I’d suspect you’d have been offered some croc/ upside down V, and on your way to a house !
The Vancouver boutique has been amazing, Director, managers and sa have all been so sweet and helpful.

Actually the $140k was till my second Picotin back in October, since then I've done a lot more shopping, also for the holiday season. So the total for 2022 was higher.

I've been offered a B25 in ostrich, and another B25 in Alligator. I turned both down as I was new and I wanted neutral colors in Togo first. Maybe in another year or two, as of now I'm not that interested in exotic just yet. Maybe the house just to collect, but I really don't find them appealing, again I'm boring :biggrin:

Hi! I’m new to the Vancouver store and started my H journey 3 months ago. I am after a very specific combo for my first QB which my SA has already noted. Last week, my SA offered me a mini lindy (did not specify color) and I declined unless it was a specific color. I’m already happy with the 1 mini lindy I currently own.

Does accepting or declining non QB offers affect when your QB is offered?

I hope to get my QB offer this year, do I need to expand my wishlist and be more open to other colors? Currently I have 2 colors on my wishlist for k25.

How long did it take for you to get your first QB offer and was it in the exact combo you asked for?

Reactions: teathyme
Hi! I’m new to the Vancouver store and started my H journey 3 months ago. I am after a very specific combo for my first QB which my SA has already noted. Last week, my SA offered me a mini lindy (did not specify color) and I declined unless it was a specific color. I’m already happy with the 1 mini lindy I currently own.

Does accepting or declining non QB offers affect when your QB is offered?

I hope to get my QB offer this year, do I need to expand my wishlist and be more open to other colors? Currently I have 2 colors on my wishlist for k25.

How long did it take for you to get your first QB offer and was it in the exact combo you asked for?
Curious on how your Hermes journey progresses!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and was just wondering if SA's in Vancouver are allowed to accept gifts (edible gifts)? I wanted to get my SA something small as a thank you :smile:
Is is also true that Vancouver only offers one QB per year?