Hermes in Toronto

I got an ostrich pictoin from the store and wasn't given any cities. (not sure if I need one?)

So "hypothetically" if I were to be offered that Constance Slim in lizard I would have issues traveling out of the country with it UNLESS I have those cities?
I read about the info on another thread (see below). The types of docs required depend on which countries you are travelling to & it sounds like if it's for 'personal use', most of the time it's ok as long as you have the docs. There are some reports that exotics bags got confiscated while re-entering into the US. (The owners didn't have a copy of the CITE with them.)

• Wow
Reactions: Tyz
I read about the info on another thread (see below). The types of docs required depend on which countries you are travelling to & it sounds like if it's for 'personal use', most of the time it's ok as long as you have the docs. There are some reports that exotics bags got confiscated while re-entering into the US. (The owners didn't have a copy of the CITE with them.)

Best to leave exotic at home not worth the trouble

Do most SAs permit texting? Or is email their preferred method of communication?
Email is preferred, I have heard from my SA that during covid when SAs were allowed to bring their work phones home, customers texted at night asking for the status of their QBs. That said if your SA shares their cell and recommends this channel of communication, why not?

Wow! Do you know if any other bags were available? Great choice on new white, I would take that as well over Vert Comics, but I would be scared of colour transfer. Enjoy your new mini evie!!! :smile:
Thanks! That was my concern too but I will just be more careful with clothes like jeans ;)
I didn’t ask for other bags. But Bolide is always on my wish list and my SA said she hasn’t seen one for a while. Might be better chance to get that one on the online shop :|

Reactions: Bereal and themk888
Thanks! That was my concern too but I will just be more careful with clothes like jeans ;)
I didn’t ask for other bags. But Bolide is always on my wish list and my SA said she hasn’t seen one for a while. Might be better chance to get that one on the online shop :|
That's funny that your SA says that she hasn't seen one for a while. There's literally 2 on display right now LOL. One of them was carried over from a previous month's display too...