Hermes in Toronto

Has anyone been able to purchase any SLGs on non-QBs in Barenia Faubourg leather? According to my SA Barenia Faubourg is very hard to come by in Toronto so I am wondering if there is any value in adding it to my wishlist :confused1:

Reactions: themk888
Has anyone been able to purchase any SLGs on non-QBs in Barenia Faubourg leather? According to my SA Barenia Faubourg is very hard to come by in Toronto so I am wondering if there is any value in adding it to my wishlist :confused1:
I was able to snapped up a BF Evelyn TPM from the website recently. And when I picked it up from the yvr store the SA who brought it out said the store haven't received one for a while. My own SA also said it is rare and glad that I bought it online.

I was able to snapped up a BF Evelyn TPM from the website recently. And when I picked it up from the yvr store the SA who brought it out said the store haven't received one for a while. My own SA also said it is rare and glad that I bought it online.
Whoa! Congrats! Was it a matter of luck or have you been hunting on the website for a while? I honestly do not have much patience checking it frequently :biggrin:

Reactions: themk888
You may want to add to your wishlist any way. It is available occasionally. I refused one non QB recently. I am not into BF leather.

It was very busy with more than average number of shoppers. They served alcoholic drinks including champagne and one non alcoholic cocktail. Food was Hors d'oeuvres - so cocktail style. They had people making bouquets of flowers for you as you left - that was a nice touch. Models were displaying some of the new season rtw.
With the ladies ready to wear event last year they had a mini bolide on wheels and a matte alligator Constance available to purchase. Unfortunately at both ladies rtw and mens rtw events this year, I did not see any bags for purchase. I always love seeing the himalayans in the wild though !

Hi all :smile: wanted your thoughts, I was in the store recently and my SA started offering me items in pretty much every dept - for example, silk; that loofah looking silk pouch (not for me) , SLG; bastias, Home; passifolia plates (I collect mosaique/ h deco) , pretty much many items that I’m not interested in or would suit my taste. It’s the first time I felt my SA being quite “salesy”

Is she hinting that I need to up my spending (I’m over 1:1 ratio YTD) or perhaps low on her sales goals for the month? Not sure how to interpret it ..

Hi all :smile: wanted your thoughts, I was in the store recently and my SA started offering me items in pretty much every dept - for example, silk; that loofah looking silk pouch (not for me) , SLG; bastias, Home; passifolia plates (I collect mosaique/ h deco) , pretty much many items that I’m not interested in or would suit my taste. It’s the first time I felt my SA being quite “salesy”

Is she hinting that I need to up my spending (I’m over 1:1 ratio YTD) or perhaps low on her sales goals for the month? Not sure how to interpret it ..
Have you received a QB in the past few mths? if so, then I'm leaning towards to believe it's the later, probably catching up on her mid-year target.

• Insightful
Reactions: themk888 and Bereal