Hermes in the DUTY FREE, airport list!

Gatwick airport, UK.

I don't think there's actually one at Gatwick Airport - it typically doesn't attract the kind of passenger or the volume of traffic of Heathrow - London's main airport. There are 2 Hermes stores at LHR. When I was there earlier this month the saleslady was delighted by my knowledge of Hermes bags and the leathers and alllowed me to look at the store's leather book. Although I have 2 Birkins - purchased in Paris where I live - I have never seen this book and it made my day to see it and get all excited before my flight to Bangkok!

Any way, for you guys they have Lindys - they had 2 on the day I was passing through and very occasionally Kellys but not unsurprisingly no Birkins. While the store at Terminal 3 isn't big you could just strike lucky if you are passing through!

I made my first purchase this spring at the Beijing International Airport Hermes store. There were no leather bags but lots of accessories including every kind of scarves in selected styles (maybe 5-10 of each), bracelets (like the enamel, jumbo, and H ones), and gifts like towels, trays, etc. There were also belts.

I bought a twilly for $110US, i believe it was. Cheaper than in Ontario where it's $135CDN x 14% tax. The girl was very friendly. She didn't seem super expert, but she did know enough to help me out. I felt very comfortable there.

Hoping to find a nice kelly at Narita airport duty free... I think I will not find a bargain, as all European brands are slightly overpriced in Asia.
Nevertheless I 'll be happy to browse!

Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Satellite Building,Duty-free
Good selection of scarves & twillys, small accessories & GPTs etc..
Prices:
Bolduc Pointu RM770 ( USD220)
Twilly RM400 (USD 114)
H Clic Clac RM1770 (USD 505)

Athens Greece :According to the Hermes website theres one in the Athens airport - I have a 6am flight, should I expect it will be closed at the unglodly hour I will be there? :sad:

There's a nice H shop in Terminal 2E at CDG. They have scarves, small leather goods and garden party and other canvas bags. They said they never have any kelly or birkin bags.

Hi,
I will travel to New York JFK airport next month and I would like to know if the JFK airport has one Hermes store ( tax free )?! I am looking for a reversible belt ( black/cognac/ palladium-buckle ) - is there any possibility to get one there?
Thanks a lot! Christine