Hermes in New York?

Dec 5, 2006
I didn't get the chance to check out Hermes the last time I was in NY and I'd be coming back there this christmas... my question is, how is H there? like in terms of what they stock etc.. birkins? is it like the paris store when one could just walk in and get it?

flairforchic

Aug 26, 2007
Wall Street has more that get put on the floor. I believe Madison has quite a LARGE inventory in back. Try both, they are close enough to each other.

Mar 19, 2007
LaLa Land
My Costa Mesa, CA store doesn't have anything I want (they've only got one large birkin). Is it possible to order from New York via a phone call? Would they take orders over the phone?

luv2shophandbag

Shallow & Obsessed
Feb 5, 2007
Hmm... Good Question
My Costa Mesa, CA store doesn't have anything I want (they've only got one large birkin). Is it possible to order from New York via a phone call? Would they take orders over the phone?
Only once you have visited the store and purchased something in person can you order a Birkin or HAC over the phone. I think it's that way for all H stores, though.

luv2shophandbag

Shallow & Obsessed
Feb 5, 2007
Hmm... Good Question
I didn't get the chance to check out Hermes the last time I was in NY and I'd be coming back there this christmas... my question is, how is H there? like in terms of what they stock etc.. birkins? is it like the paris store when one could just walk in and get it?
A couple of years ago I walked into Madison and found an HAC on the shelf.

angel2307

Sep 11, 2007
:smile:I'L BE IN NEW YORK THE 7-8-9-10-DEC.
THANK YOU FOR THE TIPS ABOUT THE WALL STREET AND THE MADISON SHOPS...THERE ARE SOME VERY NICE S.A. I SHOULD ASK FOR ?
WHICH IS THE BEST SHOP FOR ORDER A CROCO BAG?
CAN YOU PLACE A ORDER ALSO IF YOU ARE JUST A OCCASIONAL CLIENT?
thank you
ANGEL2307