Hermes in Germany

That would be nice! I have dealt with them over the phone and they were always very nice. I find it really hard to buy from boutiques without daylight though...

I have heard it is much larger than before, and has daylight, which is a plus when you try on scarves for example. It also has the new store design which is said to be lovely, and the shoe and RTW areas are much bigger.

Reactions: annapurse
Hi dears, I wanted to ask for your opinion about buying a K25 in Munich. I am local, but I've never been to the store in Munich, only Frankfurt. However, Frankfurt never had the items I looked for, so I always ordered things from the Munich store and I've been always dealing with one single SA there (who is really nice and helpful) or I just ordered things online.

Next month I'll be several days in Munich for my job and of course I plan on visiting the Hermès store! I will definitely get something as an "Andenken" (memory piece) but I am also thinking about asking for a Kelly 25... Do you think I can just pop in the store and politely ask for it? Should I first purchase something and ask then? What would be the best way to be successful on that matter?

Thank you so much in advance for your answers!

Reactions: doni and annapurse
Hello everyone:smile: I've been trying for a couple of days now to get an appointment for one of the stores in Berlin. Does anyone know the direct phonenumber or email address for one of the boutiques or can share their SA info?
The numbers I got always direct me to the general costumer service where I have to wait for a long time and they didn't call me back last time.
Maybe one of you could help me,please? :smile:
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: doni
Hi everyone. I'm planning to visit both Hermès Boutiques in Berlin. I haven't been in one of them for awhile and wanted to ask if you have been in there recently and can tell me a bit about your experience. So far, all of the SAs always have been lovely but I'm curious to know more about their stock etc.
I would be happy to know if you can also recommend any lovely SAs.
Thank you in advance! :smile:

Have you been before? If so, any tips or tricks? Is it mayhem? :lol:
:biggrin: I don’t think Munich has had a sale over the past years. The last one must have been ages ago, so it will be my first. With Covid I assume they limit the amount of people per slot (I hope!), so hopefully no standing in line or fighting over bangles :shocked:. Will you join?
Did you get an invite or is the sale open for public as well? :smile:
I received an invite from my SA a couple of weeks ago. This week pre-sale invites went out by mail, but not sure to which clients. Everyone I know who is shopping in Munich received the same email, so my best guess would be everyone with a registered account. It seems there will be a public sale starting a week later.
Oh first slot too. Do report back :amuse:
I will! The slots seem quite generous, so I hope I will have enough time to check all sections. DM me if you want me to look out for something :smile:

Please let us know what you see! I received an invite, but I don't think its for the pre-sales. Unfortunately, the 1,5 hour slot offered is wayyyy to short for me to try on and decide ... it ususally even takes me a couple of rounds around the counter before I even see all the things I am interested in:smile:

Oh, and @pinkorchid20, could you please let us know whether they have a cloakroom? Thank you in advance

Reactions: AdidaB
Please let us know what you see! I received an invite, but I don't think its for the pre-sales. Unfortunately, the 1,5 hour slot offered is wayyyy to short for me to try on and decide ... it ususally even takes me a couple of rounds around the counter before I even see all the things I am interested in:smile:

Oh, and @pinkorchid20, could you please let us know whether they have a cloakroom? Thank you in advance
Will do!