Hermes Hearts and Crafts video

I just watched this last week. It's a great film. I loved watching all of the craftspeople work on everything from jewelry, to the bags, and the glass blowing. I don't know how long it will stay on hermes.com, so if you can't get to a showing, take a moment to view it there, it is a wonderful film.

I just watched it, it is a lovely film. I have to say that, in general, Hermes seems to employ some pretty attractive people. All of them having that very french and very wonderful way of talking about everything gentle and heartfelt. It's a very tender approach.

I would have loved to have seen a process (from SO to delivery) from beginning to end though.

I've been invited to a screening of Hermes' new documentary 'Hearts and Crafts, the people behind Hermes' tomorrow night in Dublin thrown by the Managing Director of Hermes UK and Ireland.

Anyone else going to a screen in another city? I was going to go dressed head to toe Hermes, but have decided it might look a bit desperate. I'm dressing like myself, but that's pretty similar to the kids in 'J'Aime Mon Carré' :lol: Has anyone seen it yet?