Scarves Hermès Fall/Winter 18 Scarves

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

2. Pretty cw!

3. Thank you! It's funny because I was in the boutique for another design and saw this scarf on display for someone else and thought : that could be the one! It's the very magic of H scarves, I would never imagine myself wearing a scarf with a coach!

momasaurus likes this.
  4. FeB is such a fabulous design, mostly due to that amazing border! I could not resist either and got the green CW which I posted here. Your CW is fantastic! It’s perfectly neutral... so elegant! Congrats!

All so beautiful!

Oh, so beautiful on you! Congrats!

I need to get this one before it’s gone. It is fabulous and I know I would wear it with literally everything in my wardrobe. Love how it ties! Congrats!

I felt the same way as you in the beginning, yet this one became my carré wash choice. It ties so beautifully! And the borders are gorgeous. I went for the bright blue and yellow, but your CW is fabulous! Congrats!

Love this design! It is so interesting and ties beautifully... This is such a great CW... Congrats!

BBC, QueenieQ and Langsam like this.
  5. I think Grand Manège Détail may be my last from the FW2018 collex. I fell in love with the design when pics were first shared here then I tried it on at the H store and none of the available CWs resonated with me. Then got this one as a gift and I fell in love... It’s definitely a keeper. I’m loving playing around with it and find that it’s so easy to tie. Classic and elegant
    View attachment 4289407 View attachment 4289406 View attachment 4289405 View attachment 4289403 View attachment 4289402 View attachment 4289400 View attachment 4289399 View attachment 4289398 View attachment 4289397 View attachment 4289396

6. H magic! It happens a lot.

QueenieQ likes this.
  7. It is A.MAY.ZING how you can successfully wear every color imaginable!

8. the perfect holiday scarf!

Living.la.vida.fifi likes this.
  9. I’ve never been intimidated or felt limited where color is concerned. I try all of them and rarely do I not make a color combo work. Thank you so very much!

Exactly how I feel about it. Thank you!

momasaurus likes this.
  10. You really make this one a classic! Looks fab on you!

11. Thank you so much!

12. Thank you for posting modeling shots of this lovely silk! I’ve been eyeing it for a couple months now and finally found one at H Madison yesterday afternoon. I’d been studying it so carefully that I immediately spotted it tucked away. I didn’t even try it on. The SA got me a fresh one and my purchase took no more than 5 minutes tops! Of all my 90s, I think I’m going to wear her the most. I’m looking forward to other washed silks now that I’ve finally experienced one irl.

13. litchi and hannahsophia like this.
  14. This is from FW18. The size is comparable to 70cm silks. ;)I've tried this in few cws in the store. Personally think it'd wear well for warmer months with the cotton/silk blend.

15. Thank you!:flowers:Sorry for posting it here.:blush:

Meta likes this.
  16. That's a neat scarf. It's fun wearing scarves with tons of medals on them. I have one from the 80s and still like it.

litchi, marzipanchen and Julide like this.