Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

Dear Scarfies: Happy New Year!!!
I hope this seasson has finally come to an end.
Most of the scarfs on my "Wishlist" just arrived before the year went to an end, and since in my country the new season won't be sold untill January, I went out to get some X-mas presents...
here we go:

H en Fil 140 Winter Twill in CW 11beige/encre/marine

HenFil_140WS_011_01.jpg HenFil_140WS_011_02.jpg HenFil_140WS_011_03.jpg HenFil_140WS_011_04.jpg HenFil_140WS_011_05.jpg HenFil_140WS_011_06.jpg HenFil_140WS_011_07.jpg HenFil_140WS_011_08.jpg

Dear Scarfies: Happy New Year!!!
I hope this seasson has finally come to an end.
Most of the scarfs on my "Wishlist" just arrived before the year went to an end, and since in my country the new season won't be sold untill January, I went out to get some X-mas presents...
here we go:

H en Fil 140 Winter Twill in CW 11beige/encre/marine

View attachment 4293582 View attachment 4293583 View attachment 4293584 View attachment 4293585 View attachment 4293586 View attachment 4293587 View attachment 4293588 View attachment 4293589

Thank you for posting all these pictures, exactly what I like. (You even matched your watermark with the colors of the scarf!)
Is this the same winter twill as the 140cm Mors et Gourmettes Remix? I think this feels a bit different than the regular silk twill. Do you have an official tag you could share?

Reactions: Julide
My home store finally got Planisphere d'un Monde Equestre in stock. I went to go look today, but none of them worked for me. They were all too pale and in colors that didn't suit me. It's too bad because I really like the design concept.

I bought the cassis, thinking I needed to step away from my beloved navy blue and expand my options a bit more. But that blue is just to die for!

My home store finally got Planisphere d'un Monde Equestre in stock. I went to go look today, but none of them worked for me. They were all too pale and in colors that didn't suit me. It's too bad because I really like the design concept.

I bought the cassis, thinking I needed to step away from my beloved navy blue and expand my options a bit more. But that blue is just to die for!
i have had the same problem. I love the design and I wish the CWs were not all so pale.

Thank you for posting all these pictures, exactly what I like. (You even matched your watermark with the colors of the scarf!)
Is this the same winter twill as the 140cm Mors et Gourmettes Remix? I think this feels a bit different than the regular silk twill. Do you have an official tag you could share?

I am glad you liked the pictures HoneyLocks! I always find it difficult to exactly tell the difference betwen the winter silk and the 90 silk twill... Even between the different colorways of "H en Fil" the silk feels more heavy in some scarves (marine and beige CW ) and lighter on others (rose). It must be the sort and amount of dyes applied. Here is the serial Number of "H en Fil"... H672321 S HTH1810

Reactions: HoneyLocks
I am glad you liked the pictures HoneyLocks! I always find it difficult to exactly tell the difference betwen the winter silk and the 90 silk twill... Even between the different colorways of "H en Fil" the silk feels more heavy in some scarves (marine and beige CW ) and lighter on others (rose). It must be the sort and amount of dyes applied. Here is the serial Number of "H en Fil"... H672321 S HTH1810
thank you for your reply. Does it say "winter silk" on the label? Because it does not on the website.

Oh my... I’m in trouble with these... Thanks @FreddieMac and @weN84!!
Found some other designs on the French site which I do not recall having seen before.
Écharpe formes articulées H693300T 07
Foulard double face follow reflets d’étoiles H463284T 06
View attachment 4298845
View attachment 4298847
View attachment 4298849
View attachment 4298850

No problem, it’s good to give back once in a while!

I think the first one was possibly FW18, I can remember seeing these a little while back and thinking they looked like a certain *ahem* bodily fluid at first glance. Sorry, it probably says more about me and my mind than it does the design...

Reactions: Meta
These are not SS19 dear, I believe FW18. Both have been on the site for a while now.

No problem, it’s good to give back once in a while!

I think the first one was possibly FW18, I can remember seeing these a little while back and thinking they looked like a certain *ahem* bodily fluid at first glance. Sorry, it probably says more about me and my mind than it does the design...

Thanks @FreddieMac and @Angelian for pointing out my mistake. I stand corrected. And there I was thinking I was already spending too much time checking the H sites... obviously not...
I shall now go into exile and seek asylum in the Primark forum...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]