Hermes Eze Sandals

Gotten and have been wearing my Eze sandals. There's a weight to the shoes but overall more comfortable than the Orans as it is easier to "break into", one wear is all it took. Love it so much!

Gotten and have been wearing my Eze sandals. There's a weight to the shoes but overall more comfortable than the Orans as it is easier to "break into", one wear is all it took. Love it so much!
How did you find them? I’ve still never seen them online and do not have time to keep popping by our local store.

Reactions: 0Mary
Hi PF! Just got the Eze in the natural with cork sole. Love them, very comfortable. I'm a 6.5 in orans and these I took a 6 so they do run a bit big. I've seen some of the mod shots (very helpful). Wondering ways to style them :smile:

I saw them in Singapore. Both the leather covered platform and the cork were way too heavy for me. I was concerned that the weight would affect my ability to keep them on while walking. I do have a friend who loves them, so I think this is a judgment call

I wear a black pair and the platform is in suede...think it's the winter collection. While the fit is comfortable, I don't find them comfortable for walking long distance or even down slopes. However, the soles have much better grip than the oasis or oran so they don't feel as slippery.

I saw them in Singapore. Both the leather covered platform and the cork were way too heavy for me. I was concerned that the weight would affect my ability to keep them on while walking. I do have a friend who loves them, so I think this is a judgment call

They don't slip from the feet really, as for the weight, I just treat it as cardio to burn more calories