Hermes evelyne or Chanel bucket

Tiny.Lily

Jun 22, 2018
Hello, I’m new to this forum.
I’m thinking to buy new bag but cant decide which one I should get.
Hermes evelyne
or Chanel Bucket.

It’s weekend bag, I have kids and need bag that fit perfectly for family activities and easy access.
(I’m 5 ft 3 inch)

Thank you,

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Hello, I’m new to this forum.
I’m thinking to buy new bag but cant decide which one I should get.
Hermes evelyne
or Chanel Bucket.

It’s weekend bag, I have kids and need bag that fit perfectly for family activities and easy access.
(I’m 5 ft 3 inch)

Thank you,

I love the Evelyne; it is comfortable, accessible, and durable.

I have an Evelyne and love it though I went with a light color, so it’s not as carefree as I would like it to be. Have you considered the Gabrielle bag? I borrow my mother’s all the time and love it.

Reactions: Tiny.Lily
big fan of the Evelyne; if you get a somewhat darker color it’s very worry-free (I even use it in the rain). It’s soft and therefore very comfortable worn against the body. And to keep things organized, I use flat zip pouches inside. You can also use a twilly to shorten the shoulder strap.

I was deciding between a Gabrielle and an Evelyne and I went with the H and I really love the bag so much. I have 4 boys 10 and under and it is peefect for my needs. I have the GM just because I knew that was the size I was going to get regardless of how it looks - I need the space. I have to somewhat agree with the others on this forum. I went with a light summer color that I loved and the bottom is all dirty now. But I love her anyway!

I have both a small chanel drawstring bucket from 2016 and an Evelyne 29..
I have had my Evelyne for 5+ years and used it from the time my daughter was 1 year old. It was a good workhorse bag and can fit a lot because it is not zippered so it can overflow with "stuff".
I do think my small chanel bucket can hold an equal amount of stuff as the Evelyne. The Evelyne has a more comfortable strap for long wear and also when I carried my daughter. I like the chanel bucket because it can be a little more versatile from day to night. The Evelyne is definitely more comfortable and carefree to wear though.

Reactions: Tiny.Lily
Thank you everyone. Finally I decided to go with Evelyne PM in blue tone color.
I love Etoupe a lot but the blue tone is also very nice.