Hermes Constance or watch? Decisions decisions....

Congratulations!!!!! Definitely a watch. It's something you'll own for a long time and can pass down. It's the perfect item to mark a commemorative occasion. I wear my rolex every day and never grow tired of it but I'm a "watch person" and need to wear one very day. Other people prefer to use their phones but my watch acts as functional jewelry. You can get a constance any other time.

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS
A watch is the classic graduation gift. But I have to say my Rolex sits unused since I switched to an Apple watch a few years back. The functionality of the Apple Watch is incredible. It saves me pulling out my phone to check things like the weather. It doesn't help that I'm addicted to the Activity app.

Thanks you all for your replies! Seems like Rolex is the way to go. I have a few within mind according to my budget and age. I was thinking the submariner or milgauss. BTW, this is my first watch. Thank you all soo much for your input.

I gifted my husband a Rolex Milgauss approx 10 years ago and still love it to this day (so does he). Definitely go with the Rolex to mark this special occasion.