Hermes.com ISSUES & SOLUTIONS

Please keep your mind and posts on the topic of this thread - hermes.com only.

Please use the ignore function if a member's posts grate on you, or report if they offend which breaks our rules. You do not have to deal with rude or inflammatory comments yourself.

No buying, selling or soliciting is allowed on the forum

TPF welcomes members from all over the world, some of those are fashion and media professionals but they are NOT permitted to use tPF to promote their businesses, services or products within their posts. Use sigs only.

Please post web finds (including h.com's) here: Post Ebay/Web Hermes Finds

Happy online shopping

Please advise on damaged package from H. This packaging...very disappointment at H right now, esp given the value of the product + $65 overnight shipping
This looks terrible and looks like they recycled their delivery boxes for this shipment. You can tell that part of the tape was ripped out to patch another tear at the bottom. You should email them to let them know so they will refund you the $65.

Hello ladies and gents. I have been ordering from H.com for 6 years. Same account same password. Dont know what happened but apparently i put the wrong password 3 times in a row. Probably wasnt paying attention. Anyway I got locked out. The message said to try again in 30 min. But it has been now 5 days. I called customer service 2 days ago and emailed 2 times. Still nothing. They told me IT has to work on it. Has anyone had this experience? .
I suspect they changed something when they revamped the website. I didn't get locked out, but when I tried to check out my order earlier this month, the website rejected my credit card (same card I used previously to pay for H orders), and insisted that I "update" my billing address. After paying with another card, I left feedback about what had happened via email. They replied the next day asking me to phone them because my address "changed". I called, the CSO pulled up my details, put me on hold for a few minutes, then said nothing was wrong and whoever emailed me to call them must have made a mistake.

I live in the US as well and my experience has differed.

I ordered this item directly from H.com and here is how it was delivered. I did my best to photoshop out my personal information but you can see H.com on the shipping label. (My apologies for the gigantic photo -- ugh!)

Items marked with having a shipping delay of 3-5 days on the H.com website are actually located in a boutique. I previously thought that these items were first shipped to the H.com warehouse for inspection and then onto the customer. It appears that this may not always be the case!

But, it is possible to have an item ordered from H.com to be delivered in this totally uninspiring packaging, without the holes and rips, of course! :smile:
I've ordered items with shipping delay before. Received in the silver foil wrapping whether the order was with the US or the UK site. Maybe they relocate items back to the warehouse only when the boutique is close to the warehouse?

CAE21DE8-1844-4F3F-9D55-0CE870CA49C3.jpeg I have had such a positive experience with USA H.com that I am beginning to think they have new management! Yesterday, I checked the website and found that they had this mini bolide in Rose Poupre. I immediately ordered it and opted to go with free shipping via FedEx ground. This usually takes about three days to get from New York to Nashville. Today I was pleasantly surprised when the bag arrived less than 24 hours later to my office by overnight shipping of which I was not charged. I am over the moon as this bag is so cute and the color is gorgeous in chevre.

Recently I have also returned to the website an accessory and a pair of shoes. Both times, my return was processed within 48 hours of them receiving it! In the past it used to take 3 to 4 weeks!

View attachment 3952886 I have had such a positive experience with USA H.com that I am beginning to think they have new management! Yesterday, I checked the website and found that they had this mini bolide in Rose Poupre. I immediately ordered it and opted to go with free shipping via FedEx ground. This usually takes about three days to get from New York to Nashville. Today I was pleasantly surprised when the bag arrived less than 24 hours later to my office by overnight shipping of which I was not charged. I am over the moon as this bag is so cute and the color is gorgeous in chevre.

Recently I have also returned to the website an accessory and a pair of shoes. Both times, my return was processed within 48 hours of them receiving it! In the past it used to take 3 to 4 weeks!

The mini bolide and rose poupre is such an adorable combination! The chèvre leather is just icing on the top!

Reactions: Uyen4570
Hello ladies and gents. I have been ordering from H.com for 6 years. Same account same password. Dont know what happened but apparently i put the wrong password 3 times in a row. Probably wasnt paying attention. Anyway I got locked out. The message said to try again in 30 min. But it has been now 5 days. I called customer service 2 days ago and emailed 2 times. Still nothing. They told me IT has to work on it. Has anyone had this experience? .
this happened to me, too--i was able to clear it by going into the cart, deleting all items, exiting the site, then logging back in. good luck!

View attachment 3952886 I have had such a positive experience with USA H.com that I am beginning to think they have new management! Yesterday, I checked the website and found that they had this mini bolide in Rose Poupre. I immediately ordered it and opted to go with free shipping via FedEx ground. This usually takes about three days to get from New York to Nashville. Today I was pleasantly surprised when the bag arrived less than 24 hours later to my office by overnight shipping of which I was not charged. I am over the moon as this bag is so cute and the color is gorgeous in chevre.

This is the cutest little Bolide!! :girlsigh:

Reactions: Uyen4570
Prepster asked if anyone had an imperfect product received... We are currently having this problem! My gf ordered for me from the USA site, a noir Carmen and a noir DuoCarmen. The single Carmen was okay but the duo has a crease that looks like it was improperly stored. She tried to exchange/return and they are saying no, everything is checked thoroughly before shipping. Then they told her things are left in the box untouched and only the lid opened. How is that a “thorough” check? Absolutely unbelievable!

07cb1894-b05f-4b09-ac3c-a36671240e2d.jpg
e7d255d4-65b7-43b2-8c8e-5731bf58d6ac.jpg

Prepster asked if anyone had an imperfect product received... We are currently having this problem! My gf ordered for me from the USA site, a noir Carmen and a noir DuoCarmen. The single Carmen was okay but the duo has a crease that looks like it was improperly stored. She tried to exchange/return and they are saying no, everything is checked thoroughly before shipping. Then they told her things are left in the box untouched and only the lid opened. How is that a “thorough” check? Absolutely unbelievable!

View attachment 3983736
View attachment 3983737
Yikes! I am sorry that this happens. This is why I don't order on the website. With an SA, he/she always has the mutual interests in mind and would check for these things.

Can your GF take it to her SA and get an exchange?

Reactions: dragonette
Yikes! I am sorry that this happens. This is why I don't order on the website. With an SA, he/she always has the mutual interests in mind and would check for these things.

Can your GF take it to her SA and get an exchange?

Her SA is on leave and we're waiting for him to be back... but he did already tell her by text that they usually can't do anything if H.com won't take it back, but he will see if he can do anything when he's back. I wish the noir carmens were available in stores... Never ordering from the site again!