Hermes.com ISSUES & SOLUTIONS

Please keep your mind and posts on the topic of this thread - hermes.com only.

Please use the ignore function if a member's posts grate on you, or report if they offend which breaks our rules. You do not have to deal with rude or inflammatory comments yourself.

No buying, selling or soliciting is allowed on the forum

TPF welcomes members from all over the world, some of those are fashion and media professionals but they are NOT permitted to use tPF to promote their businesses, services or products within their posts. Use sigs only.

Please post web finds (including h.com's) here: Post Ebay/Web Hermes Finds

Happy online shopping

Has anyone experienced receiving a Confirmation number and then received a cancellation email after a day or two? I ordered an Evelyn and it was too good to be true that I received a confirmation number. I didnt even use Apple Pay, I had to manually enter my credit card number and yet the order went through.

This is from my personal experience from last week. I just happened to put a picotin micro in my cart and tried to checkout but same issue with you out of stock. Then I decided to try Apple Pay instead and refreshed a few times and it went through with Apple Pay. I was skeptical that I would even get the item because it said out of stock but it went through and I received the item. From now on I’m using Apple pay for payment because of the resellers etc. Its frustrating and hard to get items online.
Great suggestion @Yokies thx, will try with Apple pay next time!

Reactions: Yokies
Has anyone experienced receiving a Confirmation number and then received a cancellation email after a day or two? I ordered an Evelyn and it was too good to be true that I received a confirmation number. I didnt even use Apple Pay, I had to manually enter my credit card number and yet the order went through.
Yup. This happened to me last month. Ordered a pair of boots. Got a confirmation number, then 12 hours later it was cancelled:crybaby:

I’m wondering what happens if a bag stays in the cart does that mean its reserved? I tried today to add bag to my cart just to test and it stayed there long time but I didn’t proceed to payment since its not the bag i wanted. I canceled it from my cart after a while

I’m wondering what happens if a bag stays in the cart does that mean its reserved? I tried today to add bag to my cart just to test and it stayed there long time but I didn’t proceed to payment since its not the bag i wanted. I canceled it from my cart after a while
No it’s not reserved if it’s in your cart because a number of members have reported getting part way through the checkout process only to be told item is not available. So if someone else has the same item in their cart but is faster than you to payment, they will get the item and you will not be able to finish your checkout since the item is no longer available at that point.