Hermes Collier de Chine

pamella

Hermes, Je T'aime
O.G.
Mar 16, 2009
Yes, they do come in gold hardware also. Probably just out of the gold on the website.

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
yes as they say they are probably out i like it more in gold because it makes it look so much more femenine in my opinion

ktown

Jun 6, 2006
EUROPE
Thank you so much for the replies. My skin is light brown and I like the look of gold.
All of my jewelry is in gold. I am thinking about this bracelet in gold with my diamond tennis bracelet and the wide H bracelet with the gold hardware. What do you guys think?

CometHailey

My new Vert Emeraude
May 30, 2009
CDC is abit of a "rock-chic" accessory. To me, it does not quite go with diamond tennis bracelet - which is best worn on its own or on a diffent wrist. Many I know wear chunky VB gold rolex on the oher wrist to balance both wrist. Or match it with a thick gold bangle...

Here are some photos of gold cdc... one of them is of Ms VB

Attachments

ktown

Jun 6, 2006
EUROPE
Thanks so much for taking the time to send photos. I will go for the gold first and then the silver. Maybe, with the Hermes Black leather bracelet and / or a thick gold bangle as you suggested. I noted Mrs. Sparkles was wearing a tennis bracelet with 2 small H bracelets. I will, of course, take that look.