**Hermes Chat**

Just want to post this - some offering of H bags on a reseller site online based in Jakarta. This site started out as selling used luxury but fairly recently expanded to reselling new items. FYI I'm not affiliated but just want to show the buying power of people in Asia and give perspective to people.
The new B25 gold/etoupe epsom is USD37.5k.

View attachment 5589762
Just want to say @Jktgal that your handle name makes me smile each time you post. I am from Jkt and despite the chaos, I miss it from time to time.

• Love
Reactions: haute okole
Just want to say @Jktgal that your handle name makes me smile each time you post. I am from Jkt and despite the chaos, I miss it from time to time.
@Jktgal, me too. I graduated from high school at JIS, at the time Jakarta International School. My closest friends are still my high school friends even though I graduated in 1981! Some of my happiest memories are of times spent in Bali and Jakarta. I live in the US now, but I still see them as often as monthly. I was last there in 2018 for a high school reunion in Bali.

A0A6DBB9-D7A4-4523-B23D-D6CF980D85F0.jpeg

D76D8C56-16D0-4FD2-A07C-0CD496F1B876.jpeg

Last edited:
@Jktgal, me too. I graduated from high school at JIS, at the time Jakarta International School. My closest friends are still my high school friends even though I graduated in 1981! Some of my happiest memories are of times spent in Bali and Jakarta. I live in the US now, but I still see them as often as monthly. I was last there in 2018 for a high school reunion in Bali.
Hey! Another Jkt fan. Nice to 'meet' you. Currently living in Europe and I do miss Asia. Europe is great and all but nothing beats the energy of Asian cities: Singapore and Jakarta are my obvious favourites as I grew up there.

PS: also want to comment. I've been wondering for a very long time what kind of spaceship is on your profile picture until you posted Hermes BH :biggrin:. Very cool shot.

• Love
Reactions: haute okole