*Hermes Chat!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Girlies, today is my and DH's anniversary, and if you remember from our last thread, I (half) jokingly said I wanted a tattoo when we go to Vegas to celebrate at the end of the month sans DD....Pls. know that DH doesn't like them and only puts up with them b/c they are on me:P. This past Sun in the paper, there was a small write-up on the parlor in question, and DH asked if that was "my guy." Yup, nice article, I replied.

Sooo, guess what was in my anniv. card this morning with my coffee??? Anyone? Buehler? Buehler?

:party:

OMG yay! A gift certificate to the parlor?!?!?!?

Good Morning everybody!!!!!

Happy Anniversary B'mom!!!! What is in the card?????

You know I have never been on space mountain........lines always too long but with the new fast track pass I really want to go.

Poor Jupiter, hope the pup is OK!!!

Good for you MM!!!!! Glad you called the plumbing service!!!!!

Thanks All! Yup, GC it was! SOOOO surprised, especially since I only got him a card (I HATE when that happens!!):shucks:

But NOW I really have to decide what and where. Funny, but as much as I want the little feet, I can't visualize them anywhere. On the other hand, I've had this pewter keychain forever and I just found it again cleaning out a drawer, and :drool: I can totally see this on an ankle! It's the same size, less than an inch long, and sooo cute....Not so dark, more shades of gray with detail.

When I asked DH why he did this, he said, "Well, 10 is paper, etc. I thought 21 should be ink...":love:

Attachments

• IMG_1625.JPG
    IMG_1625.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1626.JPG
    IMG_1626.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1628.JPG
    IMG_1628.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 25
Happy Anniversary B'mom and I am guessing a gift certificate or something similar to get the tatoo you want?

Enjoy and Congrats, may you and your DH have many more healthy and happy years to come.

Enjoy your trip to Vegas.

I want to go to, I'm on the east coast so harder to get to, but I want to go. I don't like crowds I'm with Pugsey

Anyone, in for east coast? We could meet in NYC or Boston?

Let's go to Salem Mass for Halloween?

I want to go to, I'm on the east coast so harder to get to, but I want to go. I don't like crowds I'm with Pugsey

NYC is easy to convince SO (and convince me to hop away from family events ;) ) Oooh, love Boston though!

I get scared at Halloween :shame: I'm easily spooked

B-Mom, what a wonderful, wonderful DH! And I love the bat. I love bats, actually, and yes, if properly shaded so you could see some detail, I think that would be an excellent tattoo!

Thanks MM, yes it was a gc for a parlor in LV where my artist just opened shop.

I read about your trip to Salem but couldn't respond since they closed the thread before I got there, but Salem is on my bucket list for sure!! I'm not keen on going during Halloween, I'd rather go on a "regular" day to keep the tourists to a min, KWIM? I love the history and it has a deeper, more spiritual, meaning to me than most......;)

Hey, gga, how is Mr. Moosie McMoosemaster today?

Moosemaster is on the mend! The whole gga clan is on the mend and mobile. Whoohoo!!! Plus, as an added bonus, no more yack in the pants!

And I would so travel to SoCal for a meetup in a heartbeat.

But I will buck the trend and head toward Space Mountain. sorry guys. Got me a need for speed.

ETA: happy Annie, B'mom! And happy new shoes, CBella!

Status
Not open for further replies.