Hermes Cashmere Dress need info

Ridiculous price! I got something similar at Ann Taylor for a little over $100!!! It's really a tunic not a dress - must be worn with tights or leggings.

I have it in both red and black and I love it. I wear it as a dress, I'm 5'7 and it almost hits my knees. No leggings required. I'm a US 6-8 and I bought the red in a 38. In the black H.com didn't have my size so I had to get a 40. I usually wear it with my black suede Defile boots.

I have it in both red and black and I love it. I wear it as a dress, I'm 5'7 and it almost hits my knees. No leggings required. I'm a US 6-8 and I bought the red in a 38. In the black H.com didn't have my size so I had to get a 40. I usually wear it with my black suede Defile boots.
Wow!! Do you have an action shot? Would love to see this worn.

Yes, I have the red version. :smile: At first I didn't have the belt on right and thought it was shapeless, but once I figured out the belt, everything was great!

Thanks Bal:smile:

Lala- any chance you can also post some modeling pics?

So if I'm an 8/10 do you think I should get the 42? Is the red an organge red or blue red?

Thanks Bal:smile:

Lala- any chance you can also post some modeling pics?

So if I'm an 8/10 do you think I should get the 42? Is the red an organge red or blue red?

As for size I think the are a little on the large side. A 40 might work, are you able to try one on at the boutique or do you have to order from H.com?

As for size I think the are a little on the large side. A 40 might work, are you able to try one on at the boutique or do you have to order from H.com?

I have to order from H.com. I ordered a 42 becasue that was the smallest size. I might work. Do you know if this dress is seasonal or part of their normal line (i.e like the jumping boots)?

Thanks for the info on the red, maybe I'll order that to;)

Right now, I'm trying to justify the cost. I don't mind spending the money on a clothing item that I know I will wear a lot, but I cannot wear a dress for my job and I'm not sure I'll get that cost per use down to a reasonable number.

I have to order from H.com. I ordered a 42 becasue that was the smallest size. I might work. Do you know if this dress is seasonal or part of their normal line (i.e like the jumping boots)?

Thanks for the info on the red, maybe I'll order that to;)

Right now, I'm trying to justify the cost. I don't mind spending the money on a clothing item that I know I will wear a lot, but I cannot wear a dress for my job and I'm not sure I'll get that cost per use down to a reasonable number.

My guess is that it is seasonal RTW piece.

I totally understand what you mean about price per wear. I only buy classic pieces I can wear forever. I have worn the black one several times this season (the red one only once so far). Our Winter this year has been milder than usual so I'm hoping we will some cooler air so I can wear them at least once more before our hot weather sets in. I'm lucky that I can pretty much wear what ever I want to work, so that helps too.

I tried this on, it's very comfortable and it fits pretty true to size for me. However, If you're on the taller side too, this would definitely be a tunic like TankerToad said, not a dress, I passed for this reason.