Hermes Calgary

No prob but from what my sa had told me, they’re not able to ship anything from the store right now. Think it’s been like this since Jan or something
Second this, and it seems like this shipping restriction will continue for now :sad: Definitely challenging for customers from out of town who can’t make it into the store often

Stock is indeed coming, I’ve seen offers several times in store and heard several who got offers - they’re prioritizing those who didn’t get a quota last year. Question now is whether the backlog is cleared and those who got a bag last year will also get one this year I wonder?

Hi all - Have any of you ever heard of an SO being offered in the Cgy boutique? I’m wondering if our boutique is able to offer this and how often it happens? I know we are small, so perhaps it’s more rare. Although, I saw someone picking up a bag last month that, given the colourway, must have been an SO (but, maybe it was a bag rejected in another location…).

Hi all - Have any of you ever heard of an SO being offered in the Cgy boutique? I’m wondering if our boutique is able to offer this and how often it happens? I know we are small, so perhaps it’s more rare. Although, I saw someone picking up a bag last month that, given the colourway, must have been an SO (but, maybe it was a bag rejected in another location…).
I’ve been wondering too. I read on other threads Calgary was the only location in canada that offers SO, but I don’t remember how old that thread was. I’ve only been with my sa for a year and just got my first bag a few months ago. Don’t feel like I’m in the right place to ask yet

Reactions: raradarling
I’ve been wondering too. I read on other threads Calgary was the only location in canada that offers SO, but I don’t remember how old that thread was. I’ve only been with my sa for a year and just got my first bag a few months ago. Don’t feel like I’m in the right place to ask yet
Ya, me too. It’s only been 2 years, and that was all in COVID, so I’m not sure about asking. What bag did you get! Exciting!

I had comment just above :smile: I got a mini Kelly tri color. Half Rouge de couer and rose extreme, blue zanabar inside
OMG, and I had even commented on your post! Yikes, I need a holiday lol. Congrats again!

Also, how are you liking the mini kelly? It’s #1 on my Wishlist and I’ve only seen it once irl. It is small, but it seems that it fits all essentials? Plus, nice and light and hands free!

Last edited:
OMG, and I had even commented on your post! Yikes, I need a holiday lol. Congrats again!

Also, how are you liking the mini kelly? It’s #1 on my Wishlist and I’ve only seen it once irl. It is small, but it seems that it fits all essentials? Plus, nice and light and hands free!
I love it it is small but fits my keys, card case and a lip balm. My iphone x fits but then I wouldn’t be able to fit my lv 6 ring key holder. I’d rather keep my phone in my hands or my back pocket if I’m wearing jeans anyways. I look at it too often and pain in the butt to keep opening and closing the bag. It is super light! I hope u get one!!

Hi all. I’m visiting Calgary soon and wil stay there for a week. Sounds like they only offer bkc for locals. Is there any way I can persuade them to offer me one bag, like c? I have a profile with my US SA, but since then I moved to Toronto, which is so competitive. Always a line to get into the store.

Hi all. I’m visiting Calgary soon and wil stay there for a week. Sounds like they only offer bkc for locals. Is there any way I can persuade them to offer me one bag, like c? I have a profile with my US SA, but since then I moved to Toronto, which is so competitive. Always a line to get into the store.

Not that I'm aware of, but maybe someone else has other information. I'm pretty sure they only offer B, K and Cs to locals to keep it fair. Otherwise, there would be tons of people from Toronto or Vancouver shopping at the Calgary store to try and get offers.