hermes bracelet

I would buy gold to match my love and I saw on the hemes thread a pale baby pink like the color bubble bath nail polish it was so subtle i really like it! That is my next treat!

I have black & gold & orange & gold I wear them with my YG Love bangle

AE13F736-25A6-4931-949B-95AD0FDAA247-10264-0000043E956B82A1.jpg

I have a thin white/gold and black/gold and thicker yellow/gold and orange/gold. They're all different but I love them all. If it's your first, I would go with a neutral colour that you can wear with everything (i.e. white/black) but if you already have one I'd go for a brighter color.

If you have post any photo in your post? I am sorry I can't see the photo of your bracelets. I like purple,pink,red and yellow, so I always like the jewelry of these colors.

I have a thin white/gold and black/gold and thicker yellow/gold and orange/gold. They're all different but I love them all. If it's your first, I would go with a neutral colour that you can wear with everything (i.e. white/black) but if you already have one I'd go for a brighter color.
Good advice. My Hermes store never has a good selection in gold which is why I don't know what color I want. When I go online the selection is not good either. I need the pm size. i think I'll look in the city next time I go in because my local store is terrible. I love the look with the Love.