Hermes boutiques in London

Visited NBD earlier today to pick up my online order and ask (again) about Picotin 18. Was told that they didn’t have any deliveries recently but I should keep trying as they receive Picotins fairly often. I thought it’s a regular excuse aka we don’t have the bag … for you, but I’ve overheard, what sounded like, a regular customer who enquired about Picotins and Constance and she was told the same thing by her SA. The SA was trying to please the regular, offering her Constance wallet (slim?) but the customer declined. One of the SAs told me that they have customers who manage to get several bags online and do the store pick up, but not many people have time to check the website regularly. I guess I’ll have to find a reseller since I wanted a bright colored Picotin for summer. But the service at Bond st is nice, I can definitely see some improvements.

Reactions: rumes
Do you know what she did (like a rough pre-spent number) to get the SO? Sorry for the bold question, obviously ignore me if you don’t know / don’t feel comfortable to share. ☺️
Well this is the part I’m a little confused by 🫤
I have never seen her in a pair of Hermès shoes or any rtw (we both tend to shop in Chanel for these). She does own a few scarfs / twillys but she is the same as myself when it comes to their home wear (we aren’t keen).

She owns no non-quota bags (out of choice). Her Hermès “spend” is quite literally made up of her quota bags of which she usually receives two per year. Take this as you wish (either frustratingly or with a pinch of salt) but this is how it appears to the best of my knowledge.

I was pretty surprised to discover she had been invited to make a SO but she’s not a flexer (she doesn’t try). She comes from a very wealthy background.

Reactions: labb8
Well this is the part I’m a little confused by 🫤
I have never seen her in a pair of Hermès shoes or any rtw (we both tend to shop in Chanel for these). She does own a few scarfs / twillys but she is the same as myself when it comes to their home wear (we aren’t keen).

She owns no non-quota bags (out of choice). Her Hermès “spend” is quite literally made up of her quota bags of which she usually receives two per year. Take this as you wish (either frustratingly or with a pinch of salt) but this is how it appears to the best of my knowledge.

I was pretty surprised to discover she had been invited to make a SO but she’s not a flexer (she doesn’t try). She comes from a very wealthy background.
So interesting thank you for sharing!! Maybe someone in her family has a very good relationship with Hermes

I might have dreamed/imagined this but not too long ago I thought I read a few people suggesting that someone call the stores in London and just ask "do you have xyz bag in stock" and suggesting that this approach can actually work to secure a pochette or even a QB. I am in London and could pick the bag up same day, but wondering whether this was in fact a dream. haha TIA!

Reactions: paula24jen
I might have dreamed/imagined this but not too long ago I thought I read a few people suggesting that someone call the stores in London and just ask "do you have xyz bag in stock" and suggesting that this approach can actually work to secure a pochette or even a QB. I am in London and could pick the bag up same day, but wondering whether this was in fact a dream. haha TIA!
Dozens of people ask this in person face to face every day and get told no. On the phone, they won’t discuss leather inventory whatsoever with an unknown person. Best to go in to the store and strike up a relationship with an SA who can help source items for you in the future. (Or just try calling once and see for yourself.)

Went into store yesterday and my SA surprised me with a mini lindy which I have been wanting for ages. Was quite hopeful as they had one on display and I hadn’t seen one on display for a long time so assuming they are now coming into store again (definitely seen online but never quick enough). The store was very busy and didn’t see any other bags being offered but I was taken away into a “quiet” area. Keep the faith people!

Hi all! Would you think it is possible to be offered a Della Cavalleria as walk-in in any of the London boutiques?
Hey yes most definitely. I went in in March as a walk in and was after a Picotin, which they didn’t have any of, by the lady kindly showed me this bag but I wasn’t after this so declined. Thanks and good luck

Reactions: foxyqt
There's one on the website right nowView attachment 5999511
Oh thanks! Unfortunately, I can’t order it from the UK website as I’m not in the UK right now. Traveling there soon though so I was asking to know what are my chances :biggrin:

Hey yes most definitely. I went in in March as a walk in and was after a Picotin, which they didn’t have any of, by the lady kindly showed me this bag but I wasn’t after this so declined. Thanks and good luck
Wonderful! Thank you so much! This gives me hope :biggrin:

Went into store yesterday and my SA surprised me with a mini lindy which I have been wanting for ages. Was quite hopeful as they had one on display and I hadn’t seen one on display for a long time so assuming they are now coming into store again (definitely seen online but never quick enough). The store was very busy and didn’t see any other bags being offered but I was taken away into a “quiet” area. Keep the faith people!
congratulations! i'm waiting for one too but it has only been 3 months since I mentioned it so maybe too soon, but have an appt with my SA in 1 weeks time hoping to get a watch & maybe I'll gently ask about mini lindy...