Hermès boutique at Nordstrom Downtown Seattle

Nerja

Jun 13, 2015
I found out a couple of days ago that there will be an Hermès boutique opening up at the flagship Nordstrom, Downton Seattle. It is opening in conjunction with the 10x points event for Level 4 Nordstrom card holders. Customer Service said that they will carry silk, jewelry and bags. I'm not in that area, but a nice option for the Nordstrom shoppers. For those of you who have visited or will visit please let us know what the boutique is like. CS said that the boutique will ship, but she was unsure which items would be available for shipping. An interesting FYI!

Reactions: kathydep
I have a pic of the sign in the store but it's too big to upload and I don't know how to make it smaller on my phone! I had heard that no leather would be offered - customers asking for leather will be directed to the boutique at the Bravern. Also, whether it's a10 point or triple point day, the most points you'll be able to earn are double points, like the LV boutiques. Finally, I've been told it will be there for about a year.

Reactions: ShadowComet
Update: unfortunately, it was not open for this evening. It is scheduled to open on Tuesday. They are hard at work though...

Attachments

• Nordstrom H 1.jpg
    Nordstrom H 1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,269
  • Nordstrom h 2.jpg
    Nordstrom h 2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,273
  • Nordstrom H 3.jpg
    Nordstrom H 3.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,282
  • Nordstrom H 4.jpg
    Nordstrom H 4.jpg