Hermès Blues Comparison

Apr 22, 2012
I’m having a difficult time telling the difference between blue indigo and blue nuit. Here is a picture of my blues- can you tell them apart?
Blue Indigo epson
Blue Navy watch strap swift
Blue Nuit togo
Blue Saphire CDCIMG_0479.jpeg

The indigo and nuit do look very similar but Hermes colors look different depending on the leather type and year, too. Your indigo epsom looks quite different from a clemence indigo bag I used to own, for example.

I have both bleu indigo (epsom) and bleu nuit (togo and evercolor). There is a difference between these two colours, I think bleu indigo is closer to black than bleu nuit. I love H dark blues as their hues are so nuanced and they make such excellent alternative to black.

Reactions: nicole0612
I have both bleu indigo (epsom) and bleu nuit (togo and evercolor). There is a difference between these two colours, I think bleu indigo is closer to black than bleu nuit. I love H dark blues as their hues are so nuanced and they make such excellent alternative to black.
Thank you for the info! Does your bleu indigo epsom ever look as blue as my blue epsom in the picture? I think I would like it better if it looked closer to black.

Thank you for the info! Does your bleu indigo epsom ever look as blue as my blue epsom in the picture? I think I would like it better if it looked closer to black.
I think it could be the lighting that makes it "bluer" in your photo. Have you tried to look at it in a different lighting? Here's a photo that I included in the blue family thread. At the top is my black Kelly long wallet. In the middle is Caban (which for me looks even blacker than my black epsom Kelly on top). On the left is my bleu indigo epsom silk wallet and the right is bleu nuit evercolor zipengo. Bleu nuit in togo (I have two Bs in bleu nuit togo) is similar to bleu nuit in evercolor. I love your bleu indigo verrou - it is such a chameleon!

DARK SLGS-WKN.jpg

Reactions: Tanna69