Hermes blankets

I bought the ecru/black one and have not used it. I am afraid to get dog hair on it! I am looking for a nice chest or mini chair to drape it on but cannot seem to find what I am looking for.

Just an FYI that I've had mine for several years and don't have a problem with dog hair sticking to it. Sometimes I forget to fold it up at the end of the night and the next morning find my dog snuggled in the middle of it and his hair doesn't stick that much to the blanket. You should use it!

I think a normal dry cleaner would be fine for the Avalon - it's not like it's haute couture I guess - or I'd like to think it's not that high maintenance...

I had it draped across a chair in my family room and one day found the nanny using it for the babies to play on (who had bad reflux at the time!). Aother time I found my toddler who still has pee pee accidents when sleeping cuddled up in it. Needless to say I have moved it upstairs lol.

I had it draped across a chair in my family room and one day found the nanny using it for the babies to play on (who had bad reflux at the time!). Aother time I found my toddler who still has pee pee accidents when sleeping cuddled up in it. Needless to say I have moved it upstairs lol.

LOL!!! But it is nice and thick to spread for kids to sit on I guess - they even have the baby blanket version in the blue and pink I think. Smaller.

I have the black one. I LOVE it as part of my decor. I don't use it though...I don't want to spill on it or anything!.:P

Attachments

• avalon blanket.jpg
    avalon blanket.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 792
After searching for the Pegase blanket for months and practically giving up, I finally found her! It's the blue velvet throw and pics do it no justice! I usually have it draped over my sofa, but when laying it flat to post a pic, Abby Normal couldn't resist the chance to lay in the middle of my new soft throw....it was the last time she was caught laying on it...at least she had a bath beforehand :smile:

The Pegase blanket is velvety, so more like a decorative throw than a warm cozy blanket, but it is stunning and beautiful...and I am so lucky to have found it!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381792754.306076.jpg

Looking for some matching pillows now!

• Love
Reactions: Meta and carlinha