Hermes Bastia as Jewelry Case for travel?

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
Hi! I am looking for a small purse to store my jewelries when I travel (a pair of earrings, necklace, 2 to 3 rings & bracelet). I do not bring a lot of jewelries when I travel and most of my jewelries are dainty. Except my watch which I may put in a travel case that comes with it but if my watch would fit in a Bastia the better!!! Do you think Hermes Bastia in Epsom would be a good choice? I am also considering the Calvi but it seems Bastia is a more popular choice. Or do you think it wont be functional as a jewelry case for travel?

Hi! I am looking for a small purse to store my jewelries when I travel (a pair of earrings, necklace, 2 to 3 rings & bracelet). I do not bring a lot of jewelries when I travel and most of my jewelries are dainty. Except my watch which I may put in a travel case that comes with it but if my watch would fit in a Bastia the better!!! Do you think Hermes Bastia in Epsom would be a good choice? I am also considering the Calvi but it seems Bastia is a more popular choice. Or do you think it wont be functional as a jewelry case for travel?
I use the Silk-in Coin purse to store my jewelry when I travel. I prefer that to the Bastia as it has a zipper, so less chance of losing jewelry. Perhaps you want to look into that or similar options?

Yes, I put 1 bangle, 1 tiffany t bracelet and inside(you can't see it), I put a pair of earrings. Mine is also epsom.

Thanks! This is what I am looking for. Compact case to store my jewelries. Is the snap closure secured enough for dainty jewelries?