• Birkin

• Kelly

• Other (Please Specify with Post)

Results are only viewable after voting.

princessofdears

I fill up on shoppin
Apr 11, 2007
HI

I want to know what is the difference between a hermes and a kelly and which do u think is better?

or any other one :smile:

LGA82

O.G.
Mar 7, 2009
Too close to H on Madison Ave
I think it's strictly a matter of personal preference. I prefer the Birkin because I think
it has a more casual look which is more suited to my lifestyle. It's also easier to get
into. I also have a smaller Kelly (28 cm) which I like for slightly more dressy use, like
going out for dinner. Hope this helps.:smile:

LBurke9915

Linda
Jan 16, 2008
New York City
I LOVE my Birkins (have I said that yet today?LOL). However, the Kelly is also a very special bag. You really need to 'test drive' one of each and see which one fits you best.

May 7, 2007
As everybody has said above, both are lovely bags but it depends on which one fits into your life better.

bagshopr

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
U.S.A.
I have a casual lifestyle and I dress casually even for work, and I bought a Kelly. The shoulder strap was a must for me. I really don't think it is a dressy bag, especially in the larger sizes.

Jan 20, 2007
Oops. I pressed Birkin because I am more of a Birkin gal than a Kelly gal. HOWEVER, I didn't read the poll properly and should have pressed Kelly because although I prefer the Birkin for my lifestyle, I DO think that the Kelly is Prettier.