Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

Finally bought a new 90cm silk, Lanternes Ballons & Cocardes from FW 2022. Was love at first sight since I first saw it in press pics. :loveeyes: :hbeat: Happy to find a cw that I don't have that ended up pairing well with SO my Mini Roulis in Jaune Ambre permabrass hw.

View attachment 5620239
Love this combo dear. I have to see this scarf tied and now need to find it on the aw thread? Xoxo

• Thanks
Reactions: Meta
We need more postings on this thread! bF ebene 30 b with A la Ombres des Pivoines
View attachment 5892793
I agree @lanit! Part of my H joy is pairing my bags with scarves and twillys. Here is a mega wattage pairing I plan to wear as it gets dreary to brighten my day. Valle de Cristal cw 01 and my rose tyrien chèvre B. What a great thread!

Attachments

• IMG_9140.jpeg
    IMG_9140.jpeg
    457.1 KB · Views: 39
Oooo… playing…. Here’s one I posted from a few weeks back on the SOTD thread

Hello All! Long weekend here where I am and excited to start the week with C for Cathy Latham and one of her designs also starting with C: “Confort en Automobile”

Story behind the scarf:
Ready to leave? In front of the steps, the car roars and it is Madame who is driving! The scene takes place in the 1920s, in the midst of female emancipation. And to contribute to this new freedom, Hermès has imagined practical and elegant clothing and accessories. Trunks, scarves, gloves, bags and hats are part of the trip. Assembled by Cathy Latham, these advertisements reveal the perfect range of the modern traveler.

This scarf is also an homage to the Bolide. Launched in 1923, the Bolide is the first bag to use the zipper closure.

Here, 101 years later: scarf complements my Bolide on Wheels, paired with H gloves, Hat and Vest….

“Too much H in one outfit,” you might say? I think not, because there are no screaming logos here….

Attachments

• IMG_6582.jpeg
    IMG_6582.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6580.jpeg
    IMG_6580.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 25