Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

1. Beautiful! I saw your mod picture with these lovelies & just stared at how beautiful they are. :biggrin:

weN84 likes this.
  2. Beautiful!!! Twins on the shawl weN, and one of my faves... too bad not twins on the k :lol: the stitching on your SO really makes it pop! :love:

weN84 likes this.
  3. Thank you!!

4. Thank you @starprism_7 and @GNIPPOHS for your kind words :flowers:

@GNIPPOHS Yay on twins on the shawl! :hugs:We may not be twins on the bag but you have some drool worthy K25s! :drool::love:

GNIPPOHS likes this.
  5. Chasse en Inde
    IMG_1492263614.416514.jpg

6. Stunning combination weN84! Deep and mysterious!

Beautiful loves!!! Love the way you multi-wrapped the charm on the handle too!

weN84 and loves like this.
  7. thanks! it is a hapi double tour that is way too big for me, a gift so i can't sell it so i use it as a bag accessory/charm holder

bunnycat likes this.
  8. Oh noez! Great idea fo your bag though! I have one like that too. It was a Hapi3 MM and I actually wear PM and so I went and had an extra hole punched in it at a shoe shop.

9. hmm i might do that. so long as the tail end isn't too long it should be ok. good idea, thx!

10. loves likes this.
  11. Been using this trio alot... gris t k, ombre cdc, dallet shawl :heart:
    No filters added, love how gris t vary in different lighting

[​IMG]

jenaywins, U-lala, More bags and 34 others like this.

12. How perfect!

GNIPPOHS likes this.
  13. I love how calming it looks. She looks amazing. :heart:

GNIPPOHS likes this.
  14. Beautiful!!!!!! Twins on the shawl!

GNIPPOHS likes this.
  15. I love the main neutral colors, and the little pop of red on contrast hem and bag charm!!!

loves and GNIPPOHS like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice