Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

My new Cavalcadour with a few of my H beauties. Highly recommend this shawl! It goes with so much!

View attachment 3639168
Love it! We are [emoji133][emoji133] on the shawl and I absolutely love your bags. They go so well with your shawl[emoji179][emoji173]️

jardin de la Maharani cw 16 (new)
ciel matt 35 birkin (old)
graphite matt 35 birkin (old)
Can't stop drooling over your bags! Omg! I can never decide which ones I like the best - your amazing shawl collection or your stunning bags [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Bright and Vibrant are too of my favorite words as well as Hermes and Birkin =)
Stunning! What a beautiful match [emoji169][emoji169][emoji169][emoji169]

Gris T having tea with CMSC :heart:

IMG_5942_zpsyz7o6qlb.jpg
Drooling over both your GT and your shawl my dear [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

New addition to my collection. Tapis persans mousseline 05 bleu glacier beige rose View attachment 3645069
Beautiful! The CW of Tapis looks ethereal and what a perfect match too [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

I just spent several days going through this wonderful thread with so much fantastic eye candy! It didn't even occur to me to contribute here!

My lovely Cavaliers d'Or with my vintage Cecile (1977 stamp) and my not vintage kitties, Frieda and Bunny. :smile:

View attachment 3651321

Worn with my Behapi in straw/blood orange. I forgot to take it off for the pic, oops.

View attachment 3651318

Thanks for letting me share in this great thread!
So happy to see your beautiful pictures here my dear[emoji173]️[emoji173]️... Love this[emoji173]️
for a special night out...
140 special issue Casaquissime and Himalayan B.View attachment 3654425

Omg picture perfect [emoji7][emoji7]

Playing around with my new B -

- and a pareo I just bought to wear as a shawl
IRL these colors are a PERFECT match, I'm sure the official color name is Rose Azalee:

View attachment 3662908

- also works with Samouraïs cw08 (the bag photographs differently in different light):

View attachment 3662909
I don't know how they do it, but I think H is one of the very few design houses that can perfectly carry off pink after pink after beautiful pink without them looking cheap, immature, or ridiculous. Every pink I've seen H do is just beautiful...and that includes your B and the silks!

Reactions: starprism_7 and BBC
Love it! We are [emoji133][emoji133] on the shawl and I absolutely love your bags. They go so well with your shawl[emoji179][emoji173]️

Can't stop drooling over your bags! Omg! I can never decide which ones I like the best - your amazing shawl collection or your stunning bags [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Stunning! What a beautiful match [emoji169][emoji169][emoji169][emoji169]

Drooling over both your GT and your shawl my dear [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Beautiful! The CW of Tapis looks ethereal and what a perfect match too [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

So happy to see your beautiful pictures here my dear[emoji173]️[emoji173]️... Love this[emoji173]️

Omg picture perfect [emoji7][emoji7]

Thank you so very much eternal! :hugs:You are too kind! (Been missing you in SOTD!)

IRL these colors are a PERFECT match, I'm sure the official color name is Rose Azalee:

View attachment 3662908

- also works with Samouraïs cw08 (the bag photographs differently in different light):

View attachment 3662909

This is so so gorgeous BBC!

I don't know how they do it, but I think H is one of the very few design houses that can perfectly carry off pink after pink after beautiful pink without them looking cheap, immature, or ridiculous. Every pink I've seen H do is just beautiful...and that includes your B and the silks!
Couldn't agree more!!!!!

Reactions: BBC and Hermezzy

View attachment 3662908

View attachment 3662909
What a chameleon! RA is growing on me fast. & your scarves collection is amazing :heart:

Reactions: BBC