Hermes Ashtrays- anyone else love them?

pursedoc

O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
I was in the LV hermes this weekend, and noticed the incredible detail on the "ashtrays"- who would ever use it for ashes?? I am having one shipped, so no pictures- but plan to keep it in my bath for my wedding ring and watch.

Anyone else have a thing for these pieces? I could imagine becoming a collector! So many sizes and colors...

Pursedoc--looking forward to seeing your new ashtray. I love the ashtrays and have the turtle one on my bedside table that I put lip balm, perfume, etc. in, and it just adds a little something.

Attachments

• CIMG2555.jpg
    CIMG2555.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 854
I will definitely not use the ashtrays for 'ashtray'! They are way too precious and pricey for that. I have a few small ones in my collection. Will take picture of them when I'm home.

I love love love the ashtrays. They are collectible items. So many patterns, so many colours... so pricey... but then again, I am an China freak.

Here's another picture of an ashtray off of hermes. com

300688m01.jpg

I love them too. When I go into H with DH he always makes a beeline for them. He smokes an occasional cigar, and I know he would use it for that purpose so I just can't do it. They had a beautiful one with a panda I just loved:heart:

Orchids, I love your turtle, so cute!:love:
I love them too. When I go into H with DH he always makes a beeline for them. He smokes an occasional cigar, and I know he would use it for that purpose so I just can't do it. They had a beautiful one with a panda I just loved:heart:
Oh I have that panda and love Hermes ashtrays:tender:. But I'm guilty of smoking and do use them for the purpose though:shame: but I try to use only one small one which stays next to me on my desktop. My heart is aching when I have to wash it cause of the suede base. DH tries to stay away from them since he has a habit of breaking each and every ashtray given some time:upsidedown: