Hermes Apple watch

I wanted this for months and finally caved and bought the orange swift Attelage. Such a unique and elegant colour and the leather is supple as always! Love the top lug and asymmetric look.

Also I always have to go to a Hermès store to add an extra hole because of my small wrist but this attelage fits perfectly on the smallest hole. Must be because of the stiffness of the top lug.E496D730-B157-4862-B5E1-7FA1352CE605.jpeg3E6BF556-1A18-41EF-9508-AA6C954EFBBB.jpegE18758D3-7653-4A38-ADBD-778F7A010B81.jpegD8232155-0994-4CA4-B28D-C609853554F3.jpeg

I wanted this for months and finally caved and bought the orange swift Attelage. Such a unique and elegant colour and the leather is supple as always! Love the top lug and asymmetric look.

Also I always have to go to a Hermès store to add an extra hole because of my small wrist but this attelage fits perfectly on the smallest hole. Must be because of the stiffness of the top lug.View attachment 4987876View attachment 4987877View attachment 4987878View attachment 4987879
So pretty! Is this the 40?

I found out from the macrumors thread that you can order extra Hermès sports band from Apple.
You can order both the black and orange sports bands regardless of what version of Apple Watch Hermès you have.
Just raise a replacement band request via Apple Support and they’ll mail it out to you. It’s the same price as a standard sport band.

Hi - I’m considering upgrading from my very old series 2 to the series 6 Apple Watch. For those of you who have it, is it worth the price tag? My only hesitation is that it’s tech so it will become outdated again in a couple years.

I’m debating between the Hermes Apple Watch or just buying a regular Apple Watch. Would love to hear your opinions and thoughts for those of you who do have the Hermes Apple Watch.

Thanks!:heart:

Reactions: hhw
Hi - I’m considering upgrading from my very old series 2 to the series 6 Apple Watch. For those of you who have it, is it worth the price tag? My only hesitation is that it’s tech so it will become outdated again in a couple years.

I’m debating between the Hermes Apple Watch or just buying a regular Apple Watch. Would love to hear your opinions and thoughts for those of you who do have the Hermes Apple Watch.

I think it's ripe time for an upgrade. The series 6 is my first Apple Watch and I wasn't even sure if I would like a fitness watch. However after only a few days, I find the activity/ sleep tracking helpful. I also enjoy having ECG and Blood Oxygen features. The challenges keep me entertained.

I got the aluminum version, really wish I bought stainless version. As to Hermes, hmmm...(like you said) it's just a piece of technology so I don't know.... Also, I workout a ton throughout the day, so I probably wouldn't use the leather bands very often.

Tech experts predict Series 7 will have the square edges like the new iPhones. And as you know every new style sticks around for a few years. So...if indeed that happens, I will upgrade next year to the stainless steel one. :smile::biggrin::smile:

I have the Hermes Apple watch eventhough I tend to upgrade every year (iPhones too). My reasoning for this is that I always get a good amount of money for my watch/phone when I sell it after only one year. So each year I only pay the small amount that is the price difference between my old and my new watch.
This year I also have in mind that the form factor might be different with the coming series 7. But not everyone is interested in always having the latest and greatest. So I'm quite confident that people will still be interested in buying an Hermes series 6. Especially because I haven't used the bands from my current watch yet. I prefer the solo loop at the moment and already own older Hermes bands. Selling my Hermes watch with unused bands will be quite easy in September.

BA1E5C0D-84E3-46D8-8F37-10795B6E01FF.jpeg

Last edited: