Hermes Agendas?

Mar 14, 2006
Hi all. I've just joined due to my love of everything handbags :love: I'm looking to add to my hermes collection, right now I only have the H watch and a twilly but I'd like to buy a nice agenda. Does anyone know the retail prices and sizes they come in?

TIA!
Brooke

Hi Brooke,
Welcome to our happy Hermes home! Agendas start under $200 and can go over $2k for exotic leathers or agendas with zip-around covers. A basic Ulysee agenda pm in Togo leather is between $150-$200.
I'm actually going to buy an agenda at my next visit. I'll let you know what I end up with. :smile:

Greentea, how big is the basic ulysee? For just the togo skin (which one is that again?), does it come in lots of color choices? Also, don't you have to purchase the paper seperately? Sorry for all the questions! I didn't realize they were as affordable either!

Hi Bex, mine is the basic Ulysee PM, it's about W 13.5cm x H 16cm. The color & leather choices depends on the stock the store has. From my experience, most stores have a good selection of agenda.

The paper is available separately, they have plain paper (about US$40) or 3-tier of different colors. Besides writing paper, they also have other inserts like photo album for the Ulysee PM.

Besides the Ulysse, Hermes also has other styles of agenda. If you do a eBay search on "Hermes agenda" you'll can see pics of the different styles. Hope this helps! :smile:

^^^The agenda was $840 and the inserts were $100 give or take $10 or so, cant remember! Altogether it was around $1000 with tax. A steal IMO for such a great piece of ostrich! :love:

I'm just planning to use mine as a notebook. I always find myself needing to jot down notes when I'm out during the day. I've tried agendas with month/week pages but I seem to always use my big calendar at home and never manage to correlate the two.
The Ulysee agendas ONLY come in Togo leather, but every H color.
The Vision agendas come in different leathers and are a longer, slimmer shape. More pricey, though.

Noriko - your planner is gorgeous!

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but you can buy different types of inserts, like just blank paper to use as a notebook, like greentea, or you can buy the actual calendar type?

I was just looking at the Ulysees planner, but it seems as if there's no exact "place" to put the notebook. Wouldn't it just fall out since there aren't any hooks to keep it attached to the leather part? It just looks like a flat piece of leather and then a separate notebook.

There are quite a few different types of inserts sold at Hermes. Calendars, notebook paper, address books... :smile:
I'll ask a friend who has a Ulysee how she keep the notebook inside. There has to be a way..

bex said:
Noriko - your planner is gorgeous!

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but you can buy different types of inserts, like just blank paper to use as a notebook, like greentea, or you can buy the actual calendar type?

Thank you!@ :love:

There are several different types of calendar types you can buy :biggrin: I'm not sure what size the blank paper comes in though, but I'm sure there is one to fit an agenda! Or at least I'd hope!