Heritage Stripe N/S Tote Discontinued?

Jul 18, 2009
I'm so confused...

I called the Coach store to see if they had the tote I wanted, the mens heritage stripe n/s tote and they told me it was discontinued. It's still on the website so I don't understand...is there another bag with the same name, or a similar name?

I'm so confused...

I called the Coach store to see if they had the tote I wanted, the mens heritage stripe n/s tote and they told me it was discontinued. It's still on the website so I don't understand...is there another bag with the same name, or a similar name?
Did you give them the style #? Some items may have the same name/description or are just close. THe only thing I can suggest is try again with the style # you get from the website and if they say the same thing, ask why it's still on the website them if it's discontinued.

I think certain color are being discountinued though.. I got one at my outlet the other day for my bf's netbook for his bday.. It had the blue stripe on it.. I got it for 69.99... Sorry I cant post pic since it all wrap up now.. I think some other tpf member (jealousguy??) brought the exactly same one..

Could be possible... I found this at my outlet with the blue stripe on it for 89.99. Maybe that tote will start to trickle into the outlets if it hasn't already:

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/70077_bkio_a0?$product_image$

It prob was not removed yet but they discontinued it and is or will go to the Outlet stores. That is how it worked out when I had the same issue with a Bonnie..

AFAIK the N/S mens line that's coated STILL had the black/red stripe version available on the website last week, unless that color version has also been removed. I know the red/blue with black coated C's was at the outlet a month and a half ago. The others may be on their way, as I've seen the mens blue stripe HS messenger bag at my local outlet at least once.

Oh no!! I worked all summer for that bag, it can't be discontinued!! :sad:
I'll have to call and check again and make sure that they understand what bag I'm talking about

It's this one, if anybody was wondering:
Picture3.jpg