Heritage stripe F14478

BEBEPURSE

Sad and Angry
Dec 7, 2009
I'm new to coach and just bought my first purse - a slate and ivory heritage striped satchel at the outlet.
Can anyone share any backround on this style, such as:
Is it a discontinued style?
Made only for the outlets?
Past season?
Trial color?

TIA for any info.:smile:

This style is MFF as badgegirl said. It is a factory re-release of the original heritage striped items that were released in 2008. If I recall correctly, these were released in the outlets around this past Christmas/January -- someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

So if this was made for the factory stores is the price the factory store is selling it for all it is worth - that the MSRP of twice the amount is essentially meaningless?

Luckily I got 20"% off the factory price at least.

I noticed it is also made in China.
Are all Coach purses made in China?

Although I'm not usually a fan of the MFF bags, I recently purchased the chelsea heritage stripe tattersall diaper tote and accessories. I thought the quality and style was worth the price. I think the diaper tote came to $200 and I probably spent another $100 on coin purse, large make up case and wristlet. I was tired of stalking the boutique diaper bags and the MFF one was so darn cute :smile:

It is a MFF bag that just came out based on a very popular FP Bag and full line...

IT is acutally very good copy of the original.. and the accessories are very good copies also..

Coach has been doing this on serveral of there older lines since about the end of last year. exp Bleeker