Heritage Stripe - but NOT in pink! Pics

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I visited the boutique today and fell in love with the Heritage Stripe zip-around wallet. I thought I wanted the slim envelope style, but the zip around seems much more generous in size and doesn't look at all cheap like many zip around wallets seem to (to me, anyway).

I wanted to love the pink, I really did. If I couldn't love the pink, I was going to get red. But neither of them worked for me. I just didn't like the pale pink with the hot pink interior - I wanted the stripe to be hot pink, too. And the red was too bright, too light. I prefer blood reds. Plus, I have a strange aversion to anything patent, even trim, that isn't black.

So with that lengthy introduction, here is my new Heritage Stripe zip around wallet in dark brown:
P1000434.jpg

And the interior:
P1000435.jpg

LOVE this wallet, held it today in my hands but only in the PINK because I am wild over PINK but either color they are made the same and are an A+++ in my book. CONGRATS and ENJOY!!!

WOW! That is gorgeous! I didn't even know about the wallets- and of course now I "need'' one!
Love the color! I might even like it better than the pink!