Heritage Remorse :(

ashdir103104

10-31-04 <3
Dec 18, 2007
Okay, so most of you prob know I bought the Heritage XL satchel in white a while ago but when I received it it was damaged. So then I bought the medium Heritage tote in white. Now I am thinking I should get the satchel instead....what do you think?

I like satchels so much more than totes, so I am a bit partial. But you REALLY wanted that satchel since you saw it. So if you are feeling even a little remorse over your tote choice then definately trade it. I don't think you'll be disappointed.:tup:

Which will you get more use out of? I think the satchels are adorable, but I'm really more of a tote girl. Also, the size of some of the satchels is overpowering for me. Does the satchel fit over the shoulder? That would be a consideration for me as well. In the end, if you dont get the one you REALLY want you will regret it - I know - been there, done that!

What I am afraid of is that I will want it and go to order it and it is gone. It fits over my shoulder when I slouch it. I just love it. I can use it when I go away for a weekend or on a day when I want to carry a book and my apron and work stuff (I'm as waitress) I like the tote but it is not love. :sad: lol

What I am afraid of is that I will want it and go to order it and it is gone. It fits over my shoulder when I slouch it. I just love it. I can use it when I go away for a weekend or on a day when I want to carry a book and my apron and work stuff (I'm as waitress) I like the tote but it is not love. :sad: lol
Ash, if its not love, you need to go get your love... the XL satchel! LOL :yes:

I would probably go for the satchel because I think totes are kind of "boring". (haha, this coming from the girl who just switched back to her Signature Stripe Tote today)

As a rule, though, i'm not a huge fan of totes.

I would probably go for the satchel because I think totes are kind of "boring". (haha, this coming from the girl who just switched back to her Signature Stripe Tote today)

As a rule, though, i'm not a huge fan of totes.

This made me laugh - especially when I read your wish list! hahaha

WISHLIST! :girlsigh:
Tattersall/Heritage Tote
Earth Charm

Thanks for the afternoon chuckle!