Here's Maggie-May.....Pic

Awww, she is adorable!!! She has teh same sweet little expression that Sizzles has. I love, love, love Dachshunds. Maggie-May has beautiful coloring as well. She still looks like she has a short coat...when will she start getting "wirey"?

Sizzles cried his first night as well, but I am doing the tough love thing and ignoring him. Last night, he slept 6 straight hours, went outside to poop at 2am and then slept again until 7am without crying. He will be 8 weeks on Wednesday, so he's also a young one. It's hard to hear them cry and I feel mean, but it is for the best. He gets lots of love during the day (when he is awake since he sleeps most of the day as well), so he is not missing out. I hope you get sleep soon.

Where are you located, Birkin Girl?

Last edited:
Oh my gosh she is adorable. I am getting a mini doxie when I move into a pet friendly apartment. I have loved doxies for so long!! Awe I wish you could let her in your room to cuddle with you guys but she will get used to it. Best of luck!!

Hey, I came to check out your Maggie May!! She is adorable! We always had Doxies when I was young and they're so sweet. I now have a Basset, Gus and they are a sort of Doxie mixed with a Bloodhound. Fun!! Is she sleeping better now????

She is sleeping great now....I just have to get her to pee and poop on her pads ...she has gone backwards in that department.....!:rolleyes:

Yeah, they have relapses sometimes. I know Gus just tinkled on the rug yesterday....I think he's miffed about the cat! HA! At least you're getting some sleep now. It helps, doesn't it????