Here they all are.....2006...what a great year!

Your DH is hilarious. Reminds me of when my husband bought me the Cerises Sac Plat he said he is the cherry on the left and I am on the right:

f6_12.JPG

That's his expression when he buys the bag and my expression when I receive the bag. LOL.

That's so cute and sweet! Hubby's can be soo funny! :roflmfao: Mine had that look when I buy them as well! LMAO.

You know it's bad when your seven-year old goes, "You got another purse? Don't you think you have enough mommy??" :wtf: He has actually said I am out-of-control but I think that came from daddy! LMAO:roflmfao:

Your DH is hilarious. Reminds me of when my husband bought me the Cerises Sac Plat he said he is the cherry on the left and I am on the right:

f6_12.JPG

That's his expression when he buys the bag and my expression when I receive the bag. LOL.

It HAS been a WONDERFUL year for you and me too! I LOVE your black Lodge, looks like a sister to me! AND, I love your husband with an empty pocket!!!!!

And, I ADORE your collection, thank god you started that ban thread. Congratulations on a wonderful LV year, 06 was very good.:heart: :heart: